please help,owe $500 or power gets turned off dec,2nd

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
tara216
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

please help,owe $500 or power gets turned off dec,2nd

Post by tara216 »

i live in baltimore maryland my name is tara im 24 i have a step child that is 15yrs old and my lil girl is 3yrs old.my lil girl has cerelbal palsy.we live with my motherinlaw.bge is going to turn of the power on dec,2nd if we dont pay we tryed every thing we can come up with.we went to are d.s.s they cant help they gave us some phone numbers to call,we called they cant help.we are on a fixed income we get food stamps.we its $500.00 that we need to come up with.i can pay it back but only like $100.00 a month.if any i can help with anything please contact me. thanks and god bless my info: tara216@verizon.net or taramf618@gmail.com
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: please help,owe $500 or power gets turned off dec,2nd

Post by Admin »

Baltimore Gas and Electric does offer some financial assistance programs for the low income and people faced with disconnections. Call them and ask about these programs. Some of them are called Electric Universal Service Program (EUSP) as well as Maryland Energy Assistance Program (MEAP). Get more information on Maryland utility assistance. As far as non-profits, charities, and other agencies, find the City of Baltimore assistance programs. Call places like the Greater Baltimore Area Salvation Army. All the info is on the main page/links I here.
tara216 wrote:i live in baltimore maryland my name is tara im 24 i have a step child that is 15yrs old and my lil girl is 3yrs old.my lil girl has cerelbal palsy.we live with my motherinlaw.bge is going to turn of the power on dec,2nd if we dont pay we tryed every thing we can come up with.we went to are d.s.s they cant help they gave us some phone numbers to call,we called they cant help.we are on a fixed income we get food stamps.we its $500.00 that we need to come up with.i can pay it back but only like $100.00 a month.if any i can help with anything please contact me. thanks and god bless my info: tara216@verizon.net or taramf618@gmail.com
tara216

Post by tara216 »

we dont apply for (meap) because that is for the heat and we havent turned on the heat yet.we are trying not to use it untill we really need the heat.but we went to the (eusp) program they said they call use back in 7 to 10 business days,but are turn off date is the 2nd,december.i tryed emailing some chruchs.ill try to find some charities,thanks for the links ill take a look see what i find.
Oaker

Post by Oaker »

Hi, I'm trying to see what options are available for help with power bills. I live with my mom taking care of her and she is disabled and on oxygen daily and so therefore having power is essential to her health. We know about Red Cross and community action helping out but I wanted to see if there were and other places that helped like churches.
Any information at all is greatly appreciated thanks in advance. Here is some bills I can't pay, and I am so much what if they shut electricity, gas and water, can't pay my car payment and phone, I don't what should I do. Please advise me what should I do. Hope to hear from you
Thanks