PSE&G HELP NEEDED

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Heafaa24
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

PSE&G HELP NEEDED

Post by Heafaa24 »

I have three daughters and I have lost my job and was not eligible for unemployment for two months.
My husband works, but we fell behind in our rent and our PSE&G bill.We were able to get help with
the rent from the local welfare and charity.However they can't help with the PSE&G bill. Their
program rules say they can only help with one issue per year. I live in Manville NJ. I have a shut off
notice and I have applied for heating assistance program, but the decision on eligibility won't come
in time to stop the shut off. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. With the Holidays
coming it's hard to keep from getting depressed. I look at my girls and wish I could make everything
better.Thank You
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: PSE&G HELP NEEDED

Post by Admin »

We do have information on all of the New Jersey heating and utility assistance programs. There are quite a few. Find New Jersey electric bill assistance. There are programs like the New Jersey Lifeline Assistance Program and/or New Jersey SHARES too.
Heafaa24 wrote:I have three daughters and I have lost my job and was not eligible for unemployment for two months.
My husband works, but we fell behind in our rent and our PSE&G bill.We were able to get help with
the rent from the local welfare and charity.However they can't help with the PSE&G bill. Their
program rules say they can only help with one issue per year. I live in Manville NJ. I have a shut off
notice and I have applied for heating assistance program, but the decision on eligibility won't come
in time to stop the shut off. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. With the Holidays
coming it's hard to keep from getting depressed. I look at my girls and wish I could make everything
better.Thank You
Gronk1

Post by Gronk1 »

On August 14th 2012 my daughter was in a tragic accident. I had to quit my job and that was my last employed work day. I worked at Brooks and approximately 22 weeks and two separate hospitals also during this time. I was in a very mentally and then mostly abusive relationship which is now over he has left me my PSE&G power off as of July 15th and my water gets shut of day after tomorrow. I have absolutely no income and my wonderful family has been helping the past 3 years. If anyone can please help me get this on track I promise I will keep it on track!!!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Did you or daughter try for disability, as that may provide you with some funds while she recovers. Also, claim a hardship case on your utility bills with PSE&G, as they tend to be flexible. If those options don't work, then look into their payment plans and other programs, as they do offer help in New Jersey. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ce_pr.html
Romney

Post by Romney »

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, I'M SENDING THIS EMAIL ON BEHALF OF A FRIEND WHO HAS FALLEN ON REALLY HARD TIMES. SINCE SHE HAS LOST HER JOB AFTER HER BREAST CANCER SURGERY. SHE HAS BEEN OUT OF WORK FOR OVER 2 YEARS SINCE THE MAJOR SURGERY AND SHE HAS A VERY HUGE PSEG UTILITY BILL THAT SHE CAN'T PAY.
SHE HAS BEEN TURNED DOWN FOR SEVERAL PROGRAMS AND SHE CAN REALLY USE SOME HELP.
YOU CAN SEND ME ANY INFORMATION ABOUT PROGRAMS SHE MAY BE QUALIFIED FOR BEING THAT SHE HAS NO INCOME OTHER THAN FOOD STAMPS FOR HERSELF AND HER SON. PLEASE SEND ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU CAN SO I CAN HELP HER OUT.
KhrisDavis

Post by KhrisDavis »

Hi, my name is Russell & I please need help paying my PSE & g bill. I fell behind & my bill has accumulated to over $400.plus.
Please help me, I've received several disconnect-shut-off notices. I'm on disability for some health issues & am not sure what I'd do if it became disconnected. I'm on a fixed income & it keeps getting more expensive.
Please help me.
Thank you, Russell.