Tennessee I need help with my electric bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
michellemcgee36

Tennessee I need help with my electric bills

Post by michellemcgee36 »

Hi, I live in tennessee and I need help with paying myelectric please i was laid off three months ago and am having a lot of trouble keeping up I also have three children in school so i hav to keep my bills up the best I can.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Tennessee I need help with my electric bills

Post by Admin »

Call your utility company in Tennessee and ask for On Track, which is a payment assistance program that was created to help customers with limited incomes to manage debt and pay off their utility and energy bills over a timeframe
Morley

Post by Morley »

I will be having a baby any day now so me and my husband are low on income and live in Nashville TN. It would help out a lot if we could receive help paying off our electric and gas bill ASAP. Please reply to my request ASAP and let me know what I need to do to receive help. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Travolta

Post by Travolta »

How can I get help with my electricity bill in Jefferson city TN. Me and my boyfriend have been both unemployed for a little now and I just started a job but by time I get paid it will be too late to pay electric and ill only have a few dollars on that pay check and we can’t afford to have the electric shut off. We can't do this because we have a 9 month old baby. Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here are the local programs to try in Jefferson City and the surrounding region. Maybe some agency can loan you a few bucks for your electric bill while you wait on that paycheck. So apply here for assistance in Jefferson County Tennessee.
Travolta wrote:How can I get help with my electricity bill in Jefferson city TN.
TimMac

Post by TimMac »

Hello,
I have exhausted ALL my options to paying my electric bill this month. I live in Blount County Tennessee. My light bill (with late fee) is 114.00. I was hired as a labor for a contract company they told me I would be full time I worked one week and they never called me back. I worked very hard to show them I wanted to work and never understood why I didn't get called back the following week.
I have four children and a wife that is going through a medical treatment and she is unable to work. Can you PLEASE help me????? My bill was due the 15th... Cut off was the 25th and they told me it would be cut off tomorrow before noon. PLEASE help me. My electricity is through Alcoa. I am extremely worried how I'm going to pay this and truly need help!