Government phone

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Jetsfan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Government phone

Post by Jetsfan »

I am looking to contact agency in charge of assurance government phone for low income people I have had my phone over a year and the charger stopped working. i just got off the phone with assurance and they said there is nothing i can do please help me get a new charger I cant barely afford to feed to stay above water right now and I still qualify for the program due to energy assistance please help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Government phone

Post by Admin »

We have no idea. Didn't you get a customer service number to call when you got the phone? If not, here is information on the lifeline and linkup programs. Telephone assistance from the government is referenced. Look into both Link-Up and Lifeline from the federal government. Either one should be able to help, and maybe try calling your local community action agency for contact information.
Jetsfan wrote:I am looking to contact agency in charge of assurance government phone for low income people I have had my phone over a year and the charger stopped working. i just got off the phone with assurance and they said there is nothing i can do please help me get a new charger I cant barely afford to feed to stay above water right now and I still qualify for the program due to energy assistance please help.
Pullo
anti spam: Blue

Re: Government phone

Post by Pullo »

I am a single mom of a baby and a teenager. I have found myself in an immediate situation of getting emergency help with assisting in rent,
bills, diapers, gas, even pet food. I am overwhelmed and don't know what to do or where to turn --- I have always been self sufficient, but this last
pebble that was thrown in my pond.... has just ---- overflowed the amount I can handle. I need time to sort things out and make a plan ----but,
my rent is due in a day or two --- what am I to do ---????
I have access to internet, but most programs say call --- well, I don't have a phone --- so I need a government phone too --- but, where do you start... which program...
Please, help.
I live in san Diego, California---
I would write more , but my baby and boy are hungry and I have to make something out of limited resources that I have left.
Thank you for your time.