PLEASE HELP ME HAVE MY ELECTRIC CUT BACK ON?

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
SollisFamily
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

PLEASE HELP ME HAVE MY ELECTRIC CUT BACK ON?

Post by SollisFamily »

Hi this is Cameron Sollis & Tiffany Flatt. We have 2 children, a girl McKenzie who is 4. And a boy, Caden, who is 1. We live in Bradford Tennesse. That is Gibson County. Our Electric is out of Weakley County. We was not able to pay our Electric Bill & it was shut off three days ago. Cameron has looked every where & applied every where for a job but is having no luck at all! Please help us get our Electric cut back on. Never had this problem before. And running out of people to stay with. Please help us if possible. Thank You. ADDRESS: 111 West College St. Bradford, TN. 38316 FAMILY PHONE TO CONTACT: 731-404-2120
SollisFamily

Re: PLEASE HELP ME HAVE MY ELECTRIC CUT BACK ON?

Post by SollisFamily »

I tried the modestneed.org & they will not help because we have no banking account! Someone PLEASE give me any kind of info that could possibly help! Thank You & God Bless
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Here are some different options and programs for you. This link is for information on financial assistance from Tennesee utility companies themselves, and programs like Round Up Program. Find your utility company from the list and look into the programs they offer.
As far as places to go to in Weakley County, try this resource. There are several agencies and programs to call for help, such as the Northwest Tennessee Economic Development Council (800) 273-0301 Whether they have money or not we have no idea, but they are local to you and would know best.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/nor ... tance.html
SollisFamily wrote:Hi this is Cameron Sollis & Tiffany Flatt. We have 2 children, a girl McKenzie who is 4. And a boy, Caden, who is 1. We live in Bradford Tennesse. That is Gibson County. Our Electric is out of Weakley County. We was not able to pay our Electric Bill & it was shut off three days ago. Cameron has looked every where & applied every where for a job but is having no luck at all! Please help us get our Electric cut back on. Never had this problem before. And running out of people to stay with. Please help us if possible. Thank You. ADDRESS: 111 West College St. Bradford, TN. 38316 FAMILY PHONE TO CONTACT: 731-404-2120
HollyJ

Post by HollyJ »

Good Afternoon,
I need help paying my electric bill. My electric bill with Domion Powers is $1994.84 that I really do need help to pay if off. I have several children in my household that take breathing treatments. I am a single mother of 5 (age range: 21, 17, 14, 10, and 3) and 3 grandchildren age range: 6, 3, and 1.
I am taking care of everyone in my household, because I am the only one working. My 21, have been placing application in, but no luck yet for interview or getting a job. I do work two jobs, but lately my second jobs have been cutting back on hours, and I barely gets hours now on my second job.
I really do need help to keep my electric on in my house. My mortgage (Wells Fargo Mortgage), I am behind 3 month and trying to keep that as well out of foreclosure. I did pay April payment, but I still need to catch up May, June and July payment. I am also in college to better myself, so I can afford a better job to help take care of my family and pay my bills. The reason for falling back was loss of income (hours cutting back ), in which it cause financial hardship. I really do need your help to keep my electric on and my house.
Pantene

Post by Pantene »

I had my electric shut off. It was 900 hundred dollars. The only way to get it back on was for my daughter was to put it in her name. So she did but they told her I couldn't live their or my bill will be hers so they told her was if I came up there and agree to make a payment plan of 100 hundred dollars a month then I can, but if I miss one month even if my daughter pays her bill they will shut her off. They know I'm not working right now so is it fair for them to shut her off if I miss one payment?