desperate need for assistance. My electric bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
may.julie84

desperate need for assistance. My electric bill

Post by may.julie84 »

Good Morning I am in desperate need for assistance. My electric bill is $200.00 and due by 4-10-09. My boyfriend and I were splitting the bills, but he moved out last week, and left me with all of the bills, and I only work part time right now. I don't know who to turn to, where to go, and I have exhausted my parents with assisting me and my bills. PLEASE, if you are able to help, or know another organization that can assist me, I truly need it. Thank you, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: desperate need for assistance. My electric bill

Post by Admin »

what state do you linve in?
Nancyfalcone

Who contact electric bill

Post by Nancyfalcone »

I am trying to find out who I contact to get help with my electric bills. Thank you for you time.
bobJohnson

Post by bobJohnson »

I moved to Orlando Florida about two months ago I am renting from a person who didn’t fix or won’t fix anything for me and I just received a electric bill for over 400. I’m young and moved here for better job opportunity and I am trying my best. I have lived on my own for 1 1/2 and I’ve been okay with bills and all. But this has hit me bad and I don’t know what to do. I hate asking for help I’m very independent but I honestly have nowhere else to turn. Please help me.
Soledad

Post by Soledad »

We currently we have no power going on at all going over a week. I can't pay my bill because it is really quite high. My landlord had it in his name but turned it off because I didn’t pay one hundred dollars on time. We had food in fridge and all of it ruined. I have an old English bulldog that can't be in the heat at all. Well, he was in the house when the landlord had it turned off he got too hot and started having seizures. If I hadn’t took work off and went home my old english bulldog would have died. So I put him up at the Vet. The landlord said power would remain off. No matter what. It is hot so very hot in house. We burn up no choice. It will be 2 weeks without power. I wont bring him home. I don’t know how to get power back on I don’t make that much. The water has been off ever since water turned it off. When we moved to where we are I paid on other but they turned us off. Ever since I used water from friends thru coffee pot until power was turned off. Now we have cold baths every day. I am in need of financial help in Minnesota. I am currently behind on all of my bills. I have been on the same job for 30 years and never had to ask for assistance. My husband had four different surgeries in May and we were expecting him to receive short term disability during his time off of work. After his surgery we were informed that his procedures were not covered under his policy. He is not expected to return to work for at least a few more weeks. I have cancelled unneeded services like storage shed, cable TV etc. and tried to sell what I could. I am behind on my rent, the utility co gave me until Friday to pay. My car insurance has lapsed and the list goes on and on. We even had to go to a food bank.
Stufz

Post by Stufz »

I am sending you this Email Letter reaching out to you to see if you may
can assist me in getting my Electric Service to be taken care of. I am on
monthly Social Services assistance and I only get at present of an Income of
$210 a Month. That is the Maximum allowed for Single Persons, while I await
my to receive a Pending Court with my Attorney of a Social Security Disability Claim
that was submitted last September. They denied me the first time. So now we are
Appealing the decision with my additional Medical Records. I understand this process
takes a while.
In the meantime I have Submitted my Home Energy Assistance Application
through the Affordable Housing Alliance, 94 Broad Street, Eatontown, NJ,
732-389-2204, last September-October 2013, and they keep giving me the
run-a-around of the documents I did submit to them. In the meantime I need
financial assistance with my Electric Service. I been sending them something
just to keep my Electric Service on, and leaving my self just about broke!!!!
Can You Assist?