Everything has been shut off...In desperate need of Help.

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
dragonfly2673
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Everything has been shut off...In desperate need of Help.

Post by dragonfly2673 »

I am a license Nurse and I can NOt find a job, because i have no experience yet in my field.
I go to the food bank to eat.
I get 720 a mnth for my Social Security ( I am a Cancer survivor, but stricken with chronic pain)
My rent is 650.00 a mnth.
They turned my water off a mnth ago, Thankfully my sister livesnext door to meand im able to run a hose from her place to mine.
Friday they came and shut my Electric off..
My car engine seized, so I no longer have a car
THEY ARE REPOEING MY FURNITURE COME THE 25TH
I just recieved a letter from the city of Chesapeake Virginia, that they are taking me to court and fining me 175.00 cuz i dnt have water, and they will notify my lanlord that i can no longer live there..

IHAVE NO WHERE TO GO, I have contact some places, but they tell me to call others, or the ones that can assist, their funds are no longer...

I need 500.00 for my water bill, 350.00 for my electric..
I have pawned and sold anything that is worth anything, as well as my sister and father to help me out...
There is nothing left... I have over 40 applications in to any job, cashier job, you name it , and I have received only 2 call backs....
Can someone help me please,or point me in another direction...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Everything has been shut off...In desperate need of Help

Post by Admin »

Well, you are in a good field for employment (registered nurse), so it is just a matter of time before something works out. In the meantime, here are various state of Virginia assistance programs. Scroll midway down to find local programs for your county and area of Chesapeake too.
As far as help for the utility bill issues you are facing, try this resource.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/vir ... _ener.html
It lists all the assistance programs offered by the providers in Virginia, so is a great source of information.

dragonfly2673 wrote:I am a license Nurse and I can NOt find a job, because i have no experience yet in my field.
I go to the food bank to eat.
I get 720 a mnth for my Social Security ( I am a Cancer survivor, but stricken with chronic pain)
My rent is 650.00 a mnth.
They turned my water off a mnth ago, Thankfully my sister livesnext door to meand im able to run a hose from her place to mine.
Friday they came and shut my Electric off..
My car engine seized, so I no longer have a car
THEY ARE REPOEING MY FURNITURE COME THE 25TH
I just recieved a letter from the city of Chesapeake Virginia, that they are taking me to court and fining me 175.00 cuz i dnt have water, and they will notify my lanlord that i can no longer live there..

IHAVE NO WHERE TO GO, I have contact some places, but they tell me to call others, or the ones that can assist, their funds are no longer...

I need 500.00 for my water bill, 350.00 for my electric..
I have pawned and sold anything that is worth anything, as well as my sister and father to help me out...
There is nothing left... I have over 40 applications in to any job, cashier job, you name it , and I have received only 2 call backs....
Can someone help me please,or point me in another direction...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Griffin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Everything has been shut off...In desperate need of Help

Post by Griffin »

Good Afternoon
I'm experiencing financial hardship and I would like to know if there's an
organization that can help me with my DTE bill. I have very little money
and I need help immediately if you know of an agency or organization that
can possible help please contact me. Thank you for your time.