Colombus Ohio utility bill help

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
jenneifermegan

Colombus Ohio utility bill help

Post by jenneifermegan »

I need help with my electric and gas bill. which both have a disconnect notice. i just started a new job and my pay periods were off and i dont have the money to pay to keep them on and i have three children in my care. can you please provide info that would help me.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Colombus Ohio utility bill help

Post by Admin »

jenneifermegan wrote:I need help with my electric and gas bill. which both have a disconnect notice. i just started a new job and my pay periods were off and i dont have the money to pay to keep them on and i have three children in my care. can you please provide info that would help me.
Ohio, and Columbus, have 3 programs to help. They are Percentage of Income Payment Plan (PIPP), the Winter Reconnect Program, and the Ohio Energy Credit (OEC) Program. All are run by your utility company, so contact them.
MArybutterfly1

Post by MArybutterfly1 »

I am in great need for help with my Ohio Edison bill, it is due to be shut off in 2 days. I am in hardship at the moment as I had twins, one has been living at children's Boston on life support and the other is home. Between the 2 I have not been able to work and this month is tough! Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED! thank you.
LaTessa

Post by LaTessa »

Hello, I live with my boyfriend and I attend school full time at the University of Cincinnati Blue Ash as well as Columbus. I am unable to work normal hours due to my classes, and my boyfriend is having a hard time supporting us both. We have been having problems with getting our Duke energy bill paid. If there is any way you can help please email me back. Thanks.