Oklahoma City, Oklahoma utility assistance

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
nancydfel

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma utility assistance

Post by nancydfel »

Hello My name is Ebony i live with my mother and brother in a 3 bedroom house im writting you this message because i need serious help with utility bills my hours were cut from work and my mother is partially paralized from being shot by an ex-boyfriend so she is considered to be handicap and if any way possible you can help please and i greatly appriecate it and thank you my email address is ebonyblack_89@yahoo.com
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma utility assistance

Post by Admin »

Two energy and electric bill assistance programs in Oklahoma.

Oklahoma Gas & Electric offers aid to LIHEAP customers who can receive a credit on utility bills of $0.67 per kWh from November through April. Also, Oklahoma Natural Gas
helps LIHEAP customers by giving them a reduced gas bill which averages about $5.00 / credit during the winter months
Philly

Post by Philly »

What are some assistance programs that are available in Oklahoma City for utility bills? I live in a rent house so I wouldn't be able to get help as far as making improvements to the house. I have already gone to my local DHS office about getting assistance there and they said that they have already used all the funds. Is there any other place that I could go to for assistance? Also what about Food Banks like Angel Food Ministries? Your site still shows that Angel Food is one of the food providers but they shut down more than a year ago. Are there any other programs like that available in Oklahoma?
Thanks for the help! I appreciate it. I'm a recently divorced mother and I'm not currently receiving my child support payments so I'm in a bind since my electric bill is as much as my rent is and my car payment is also almost the same amount and daycare is even more than that which is way less than what my paychecks add up to which leaves me with no money for food or anything else that we might need. Again I appreciate all the help that you can give me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

One place we recommend is the OKC Catholic Charities. They offer emergency financial aid, and maybe some cash for utility bills too. Try them for what you need.
Philly wrote:What are some assistance programs that are available in Oklahoma City for utility bills?
Peter Nagares

Post by Peter Nagares »

My name is Jacquelyn. I am needing assistance with paying my electric and my propane in Oklahoma City if I am able to. I don’t work and am looking for work now. My fiancé just recently left me and I am needing to know what I need to do to get some help. I live in Oklahoma City. My electric is thru East central electric and propane is thru W.E Allford propane. If you could please let me know if I can receive help and what I will need and how to receive help I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.