Utilities for Section 8 housing

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Thecall
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Utilities for Section 8 housing

Post by Thecall »

Hi
I live in Brunswick Georgia. I'm no longer able to work I have been put on bed rest till the end of my pregnancy. I'm due October 31,2011 I have a 7 month old baby at home already with a lot of medical problems... I'm able to live in a section 8 apartment so that helps me pay a lower rent, but my utilities have always been a problem in trying to pay those bills.... So if you can or could help in any way that would be great......
Thanks
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Utilities for Section 8 housing

Post by Admin »

I think the non-profit or government social service office that signed you up for section 8 in Brunswick Georgia may also be able to help you get energy bill help, such as LIHEAP. Find information on Georgia section 8. So if your original agency can't help, call one of the other places referenced on that link.
Thecall wrote:Hi
I live in Brunswick Georgia. I'm no longer able to work I have been put on bed rest till the end of my pregnancy. I'm due October 31,2011 I have a 7 month old baby at home already with a lot of medical problems... I'm able to live in a section 8 apartment so that helps me pay a lower rent, but my utilities have always been a problem in trying to pay those bills.... So if you can or could help in any way that would be great......
Thanks
OrmanSuz

Post by OrmanSuz »

I was terminated from work and need help to pay rent do due to not receiving all unemployment funds. I'm also behind all my utilities. I have for children and their father ran off to Las Vegas without giving any help to us. I know I just need the help only one time to continue to live without fear of losing my house, as we are income based on section 8. If there is anything that can be done to help, please let me know asap. My kids understand the fact that Xmas gifts are not coming this year as long as we have a place to live but I'm afraid that will be another shatter to us all of if we are evicted.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While of course there are many state of Nevada utility assistance programs, and some charities in LAs Vegas that also focus on energy bills, there are also some dedicated resources. Now section 8 HUD vouchers do not entitle you to any additional help...you are put into the mix along with everyone else. So apply, and keep your fingers crossed. read more Las Vegas energy bill help.
OrmanSuz wrote:I was terminated from work and need help to pay rent do due to not receiving all unemployment funds. I'm also behind all my utilities. I have for children and their father ran off to Las Vegas without giving any help to us. I know I just need the help only one time to continue to live without fear of losing my house, as we are income based on section 8.