Utility bill disconnect

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
harris.tracy96

Utility bill disconnect

Post by harris.tracy96 »

I have a disconnect for my electric.I have to have 465.00 by april 12.i am a single mother of six all i get is 250.00 a month tanf from family services.if you know of anyone that helps please contact me at or email me.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Utility bill disconnect

Post by Admin »

harris.tracy96 wrote:I have a disconnect for my electric.I have to have 465.00 by april 12.i am a single mother of six all i get is 250.00 a month tanf from family services.if you know of anyone that helps please contact me at or email me.
If you have a disconnection notice, call your utility company. Go over your financial data and situation with them. Most utilities, especially in todays' economy, are willing to provide aid and work with to to prevent the shut off.
Cykas
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Utility bill disconnect

Post by Cykas »

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing on behalf of my ex-husband. He is currently in Hospice care at Woodside Center in Silver Spring but got a disconnect of his utilities at home. I am trying desperately to have him brought home to spend the last remaining weeks he has in familiar surroundings. Going through his mail, I found a cut-off notice for his electricity and water. I am begging you to help me with these utilities until I can do what is necessary with his Social Security Disability payments. At this time, I cannot get any information as to where his funds have been sent that could clear the disconnect.
If there is anything you can do, PLEASE call me.