North Carolina turn off electric bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
harris.tracy96

North Carolina turn off electric bill

Post by harris.tracy96 »

Good Afternoon,
I found out about your website through an online link and I am in the midst of getting ready to have my electric turned off on March 31, 2009. Please if someone can assist this is an emergency. Thank you.
Carol
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Emergeny utility help in North Carolina

Post by Admin »

Contact LIHEAP for crisis assistance. Each LIHEAP program offers this crisis aid to help in an emergency.
Train1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: North Carolina turn off electric bill

Post by Train1 »

Hello, My name is Anita and I live in North Carolina. I am in desperate need of finding help to get my electricity turned back on. Me and my fiancée both work and had been struggling to get bills caught up. Our electricity was disconnected yesterday, and we have a 10 year old daughter in the home and need to get the service turned back on at least for her. I have contacted HEAP and was told I wouldn't be to receive help for at 4 to 6 weeks and REACH stated they didn't have funds for PGE. I've also contacted a few other places as well and am yet to hear from them. We really need help. We can pay a portion of the balance that is needed but we don't have the full amount which is needing to turn it back on here in North Carolina. If you are able to provide some assistance it would be really appreciated. Thank you sincerely,
Anita