need help with mu BGE utility bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
idontask4much
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

need help with mu BGE utility bill

Post by idontask4much »

This is my first and hope my last time doing this, my power has been shut off for a week now. I went to Maryland energy assistance and they told me that my application is pending and they have wont have any more funds until October. I have asked friends and family no one has been able to help,everyone is telling me the same thing "I'm struggling too ". This I my last
Rresort, my bill is $920 I do work but I barely make enough to cover my rent and buy food. Please some one help....
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: need help with mu BGE utility bill

Post by Admin »

What did your utility company say? Many have programs to help people get back on track with utilities, maybe help reconnect power, etc. Find a listing of Maryland utility assistance from all the power companies that operate across the state. There are programs like the Universal Service Protection Program (USPP), the HeatShare program from Columbia Gas, and others.
Also, call local agencies in your county for aid and/or advice. Here are non-profits in Maryland. Scroll down the page and select your county.
idontask4much wrote:This is my first and hope my last time doing this, my power has been shut off for a week now. I went to Maryland energy assistance and they told me that my application is pending and they have wont have any more funds until October. I have asked friends and family no one has been able to help,everyone is telling me the same thing "I'm struggling too ". This I my last
Rresort, my bill is $920 I do work but I barely make enough to cover my rent and buy food. Please some one help....
Tommy Boy

Post by Tommy Boy »

Hello to whom is concern. At this moment I'm going through a difficult time. I'm leave with my girlfriend in her trailer, she goes through seizures twice a day or maybe more. We're really behind on rent and BGE electric bills, my main concern is we can get the help to at least pay our BGE utility bills. If you be willing help we please notify me. I thanks you for reading my request. Thank you and God bless you and family.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are not willing to help. But we offer information on BGE assistance programs. They have many for people that are in a difficult time, including MEAP, payment plans, and more.
Tommy Boy wrote:Hello to whom is concern. At this moment I'm going through a difficult time. I'm leave with my girlfriend in her trailer, she goes through seizures twice a day or maybe more. We're really behind on rent and BGE electric bills, my main concern is we can get the help to at least pay our BGE utility bills. If you be willing help we please notify me. I thanks you for reading my request. Thank you and God bless you and family.