i need help paying our electric bill@rent

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
jason and donna
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

i need help paying our electric bill@rent

Post by jason and donna »

my wife cannot work,the disablity people are being slow. I work at jack in the box for two years,and thankful for my job! THE little bit of money i get pays the rent,and a few dollars on the utilities. we just need a helping hand to take the pressure off of use.thank you for your time and kindness. jason @ dona
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: i need help paying our electric bill@rent

Post by Admin »

What state or county? We always need that as most assistance programs are local.
Until we know that, use this link for information on ways to get help with utilities and who to call for help.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ene ... tance.html
jason and donna wrote:my wife cannot work,the disablity people are being slow. I work at jack in the box for two years,and thankful for my job! THE little bit of money i get pays the rent,and a few dollars on the utilities. we just need a helping hand to take the pressure off of use.thank you for your time and kindness. jason @ dona
Caroline Maddy
anti spam: Blue

Re: i need help paying our electric bill@rent

Post by Caroline Maddy »

Hello. I'm unemployed and my electric bill is enormous and the power company is preparing to disconnect anytime. I just found potential employment but if I start working I will not receive any money for about 2 weeks. I will need some money for gas. I have not had a haircut in months. I need to be able to work but if all my money goes to electric I cannot eat or make it to my job. I hope to be employed by Monday Oct 29. Please if you can my son and I are not drug users or lazy we just need to get on our feet. Thank you.