DISCONNECT NOTICE 2 WEEKS AGO-HAVE NO MONEY TO PAY ELEC BILL

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
peekab00
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

DISCONNECT NOTICE 2 WEEKS AGO-HAVE NO MONEY TO PAY ELEC BILL

Post by peekab00 »

My niece lost her job last week. She has a 9 year old and isnt married. Not eligible for unemployment insurance. It may take several months to get another job. She has a disconnect notice that expired on her Dominion Power bill I have helped her out as much as I can but I am also out of money and my next payday is already spent on bills. She has a felony from 1998 (no time, only probation)- and unfortunately this has haunted her ever since. Its nearly impossible to get a job that pays anything and also to qualify for any state or county (Prince William) assistance. She just signed the lease in April 2011 -

Can you please help out with some information - mainly for the electricity right now but for rent and food also?
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: DISCONNECT NOTICE 2 WEEKS AGO-HAVE NO MONEY TO PAY ELEC

Post by Admin »

Did you happen to post under another name? I think we replied to this already. However I will re-post some info.
Use this for the Prince William Virginia locations to call for help. I strongly suggest calling Action In Community Through Service 703-441-8606. Also use this for utility assistance in Virginia. Each energy company offers grants, weatherization, or other services. Such as Virginia Natural Gas runs conservation programs, Northern Virginia Electric Cooperative runs Operation Round Up, etc. Those are just examples.
peekab00 wrote:My niece lost her job last week. She has a 9 year old and isnt married. Not eligible for unemployment insurance. It may take several months to get another job. She has a disconnect notice that expired on her Dominion Power bill I have helped her out as much as I can but I am also out of money and my next payday is already spent on bills. She has a felony from 1998 (no time, only probation)- and unfortunately this has haunted her ever since. Its nearly impossible to get a job that pays anything and also to qualify for any state or county (Prince William) assistance. She just signed the lease in April 2011 -

Can you please help out with some information - mainly for the electricity right now but for rent and food also?