Churches that help with utility bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
waltertammy79

Churches that help with utility bills

Post by waltertammy79 »

Anyone know if any churches provide assistance with utility or heating bills. Catholic churches or others. Maybe they can give me more aid.
Tur1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Churches that help with utility bills

Post by Tur1 »

Yes, most churches of all faiths will help. Just contact your local parish, church, or whatever for assistance.
19Butterly

Post by 19Butterly »

I am caring for my 35 year old brother in law that has severe leg injury in my home since Nov. 2011. He is severe and needs 24 hour supervision and care. We need help paying our water, phone, and electric bill. Our water is due to be cut off at anytime, my phone tomorrow, and my electric is scheduled to be turned of on the 18th of May 2012. We are trying to make it through until my brother in laws name comes up on the CAP waiting list or the church donation pulls through so I can be his paid caregiver. Which will of course bring in some income. My husband is disabled, and is awaiting his disability determination. We only have his disability check that pays the rent of 651.00 per month.
dab1

Post by dab1 »

i need help paying my electric bill of 262.00$. I lost my a week and a half ago. i am a mother of two boys age 1 and 3. I am 18 years old i just moved here from Chicago 6months ago. Please help. its due may 18th and i have no funds to pay it due to me paying my rent and water bill.
Peppermint
anti spam: Blue

Post by Peppermint »

I need help getting my electric and water turned back on I live in Wilmington, Delaware and was layed off March 4. A week later my water was turned off. I have contacted local churches who may give a few bucks here and there, but I am looking for other options too. Seems like no one helps with water but you can't live/drink without it. Is there maybe a government water program too, like LIHEAP for water?
T Kirby

Post by T Kirby »

I need help paying my utility bills (water, gas electric) I lost my job last September and don't have my income coming in. I'm behind 2 months on all my bills including my rent, I don't receive any kind of state assistance or help from church like food stamps because they say i make to much and I don't understand how.
Menendez

Post by Menendez »

I'm sorry to be the first to call you at the church. I need some assistance with help. I need to pay me back utility bills. I'm going to be moving in September so I all my money is tied up. I need a little help. I don't think I can get them turned on without any assistance. I need to find a way to get the chance for help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Lutheran churches will sometimes assist with utility bills. They may not help with an extensive back bill, but they may offer some partial assistance. You try that church based group, even if you are not a member. Find financial help from Lutheran services.
Malawai

Post by Malawai »

Hi, my name is Amy and I recently spoke with a woman named Alice from the church in Middletown Ohio about assistance with my water utility bill. She said that she in fact could and would help me with my bill. I gave her my account number to my bill and she said that she was going to pay it and it still hasn’t been paid. My water is due to be shut off Monday August 19th.
And I was just wondering what I should do. I don’t have her # I lost my phone yesterday.
If you could contact me back or call my fiancé’s phone with any info I would greatly appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well of course churches are an option, they generally have limited funds and only help parishioners. But try to apply for utility bill help there. Maybe they can help you pay some of the balance. Find details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ance_.html
Malawai wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:44 am Hi, my name is Amy and I recently spoke with a woman named Alice from the church in Middletown Ohio about assistance with my water utility bill.