Heating bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
mary_b37

Heating bills

Post by mary_b37 »

Please, Please, help me pay my heating bill. I live in New York.
jMacdouglas1

Re: Heating bills

Post by jMacdouglas1 »

mary_b37 wrote:Please, Please, help me pay my heating bill. I live in New York.
Hi,
Here is a link to some programs, and charities as well. They give aid. Also try the Oil heat program referenced on this page.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Lilly
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Post by Lilly »

I have a family of 7. Myself, my husband and my 5 daughters. We have been without water or heat in our rented home that we are behind $5000 on for a little over a month. My husband works but it just isn't enough. I would love to find out how we can get help turning our water on, filling our heating tank and getting caught up on our rent before they evict us in April. Please message me through my Facebook account for I don't know how to get into my yahoo account, and let me know what I can do.
M Wynne
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Post by M Wynne »

I owed a most 900 dollars for 2 months heat bills. I still owe 409.00 on March 4th and the power company suggested I contact you. I called my local office in Smithfield NC 4 times an left messages each time as of this date but no one has called me back.
I am not writing because I am angry. I just want to let you know that I think someone should have called me back even to let me know you could not help. I always tried to give money when I could spare it and will continue to do so when I can get back on my feet. If you want to contact me I can tell you what I need to do to try to get the money I still owe. I am a disabled person trying to get some help. I even tried social service but they have no more money to help. Thank you and have a blessed day.