I have received disconnect notice from LADWP, need help now!

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Capnkirq
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I have received disconnect notice from LADWP, need help now!

Post by Capnkirq »

I have received a disconnect notice from LADWP and am disabled with SSDI as only source of income. Need help paying for deposit on electricity service ($ 135.00) Any information would be most appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I have received disconnect notice from LADWP, need help

Post by Admin »

Is that a California utility? If so, find all the California energy assistance programs and resources. I think you mean Los Angeles Department of Water and Power, and the phone number for help is 1-800-342-5397. Ask about the Residential Low-Income Rate program and / or the Project Angel. Maybe one of these can help.
Fisherman

Post by Fisherman »

I was scheduled to meet with someone there this morning 9:30 regarding assistance with an electric bill and signing up for HEAP. My wife and I both have the flu, and will not be able to make it this morning, but I would like to reschedule for your next available appointment for Wed, Thur, or Fri morning, I have until end of business on Friday to get this handled with being disconnected. Please let me know at your earliest convenience when I can reschedule the appointment for and when you can meet with me. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

LADWP does provide support for water, electric, and energy bills. But we think you are contacting the wrong people. You definitely would not have an appointment with us for your bills. We only provide information and not direct cash grants. Anyway, get more ideas for savings and financial assistance here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cal ... istan.html
Fisherman wrote:I was scheduled to meet with someone there this morning 9:30 regarding assistance with an electric bill and signing up for HEAP. My wife and I both have the flu, and will not be able to make it this morning, but I would like to reschedule for your next available appointment for Wed, Thur, or Fri morning, I have until end of business on Friday to get this handled with being disconnected. Please let me know at your earliest convenience when I can reschedule the appointment for and when you can meet with me. Thank you
B Side

Re: I have received disconnect notice from LADWP, need help now!

Post by B Side »

I have a disconnection notice from the LADWP. I never received a bill from them since. I moved here back in March of 2017. Then all of a sudden 2 months ago I received bill for $1,100. I was able to pay $400. But now they want the balance of $959. And I don't have the finds to pay that. I'm low income plus have to move out of my house by the end of this month move.