lumming shut off

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
ronnyboyt
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

lumming shut off

Post by ronnyboyt »

I have a $75.00 over due gas bill with SWG in Arizona,due to be shut off the after the 20th of may if not paid by then.I have a $290.00 deposit but they will only pay the over due amount with t and still turn the service off.that sucks .Can youall hel me.
Thanks
ronnyboyt
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: lumming shut off

Post by Admin »

Southwest Gas Corporation in Arizona runs the Energy Share program, which is a crisis/cash grant emergency aid option. Your local Salvation Army runs it, so need to call them. It helps people with an unexpected emergency, such as a job loss, medical condition, etc. It must be an unexpected hardship you encountered in order to get help from this program.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ari ... energ.html
ronnyboyt wrote:I have a $75.00 over due gas bill with SWG in Arizona,due to be shut off the after the 20th of may if not paid by then.I have a $290.00 deposit but they will only pay the over due amount with t and still turn the service off.that sucks .Can youall hel me.
Thanks
ronnyboyt
Hooloway

Post by Hooloway »

Please help my parents, they live in Tennessee and need help paying their electric bill, their service will b shut off monday aug 1. My parents r not n good health my
mother has breathing problems and my father is an invalid, my mother is 82 and father is 78. I would help them if I could but at the moment Im unemployed and not in good health either. Please help them they live n Rutherford county Tennessee. Thank u
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Usually if someone is sick, like parents with breathing problems, there are laws to protect them from shut offs due to medical reasons. Even utility companies will usually offer direct aid and support in these cases. However call one or more of these agencies and resources for assistance in Rutherford County, including the Salvation Army, the Mid-Cumberland Community Action Agency, and even the Legal Aid Society ((615) 890-0905), of Murfreesboro TN.
Hooloway wrote:Please help my parents, they live in Tennessee and need help paying their electric bill, their service will b shut off monday aug 1. My parents r not n good health my
mother has breathing problems and my father is an invalid, my mother is 82 and father is 78. I would help them if I could but at the moment Im unemployed and not in good health either. Please help them they live n Rutherford county Tennessee. Thank u
Arrington

Post by Arrington »

Hello, I am a disabled veteran in Texas, who had stable residence for several years before this last August. At which point my landlords sold my rental house and due to time and money constraints, I had to rent a storage shed and put it out in Dallas Texas. On a friends land.
I do not have electricity and Co-op is wanting to charge $1000.00 to put a line in from the road. Plus I have to get a meter pole made and set that costs an additional 5-1000 dollars. I was wondering if your organization or any one you know may be able to help me get this hooked up. I am reluctant to ask for .help as I have been self sufficient however, this is a hurdle I can not overcome by myself. Thank you. Any help or info is appreciated
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Utility hook up fee programs are rare. But maybe try Texas LIHEAP, which is sometimes called CEAP in the state. Since you are a veteran you may get priority, but there are definitely no guarantees. They defintely will not help with the co-op cost you indicate though.
Arrington wrote:I do not have electricity and Co-op is wanting to charge $1000.00 to put a line in from the road. Plus I have to get a meter pole made and set that costs an additional 5-1000 dollars.
Grandpa

Post by Grandpa »

Hello.
My electric is about to be shut off. I do not know if I fall into the low income guidelines for help but would like more info. I am a single mom with me and my son. I make 30,000 a year. He has asthma and ADHD but with the asthma he needs to use a nebulizer machine. I have been unable to pay because he has had health issues and was in Children's Hospital for a time and I am getting hit with all the bills now that I am struggling with. I live in Hazelwood Missouri. Thank you.