Need help with my utility bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Rosariobecerra1991
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need help with my utility bills

Post by Rosariobecerra1991 »

Hello my name is Rosario I'm 19 years old an have a 4 year old who depends on me and right now we are in a tight place with money we are on our on own and need help with bills please help if can!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help with my utility bills

Post by Admin »

You didn't provide your state or energy company. So since I do not have them hard for me to be specific. Find your state on this page here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ene ... tance.html Most utility companies offer grants and financial assistance. Many non-profits can also help. Find your state and get details on the programs available to you.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ene ... tance.html
Rosariobecerra1991 wrote:Hello my name is Rosario I'm 19 years old an have a 4 year old who depends on me and right now we are in a tight place with money we are on our on own and need help with bills please help if can!
Jordan

Post by Jordan »

My husband had recently lost his job and we have a teenager getting ready to start school on Monday and our electric is due to be cut off on that 8/13/2012. My husband has been unable to find another job in Portland Oregon and I do not have a job. I was trying to see if I could get some assistance on my electric bill to keep it from getting cut off. The amount of the bill is $285.26 and the cut off date is 8/13.
Silverado
anti spam: Blue

Post by Silverado »

My family has been struggling with making payments when my husband lost his job. I just got a second job but gas and electric is going to disconnect the 26th which is thirty days away. My phone is disconnected and I had to walk to library to even try to get assistance and this is the first time I had to walk there before it closes. I know this is a shot in the dark but I have two children one under the age of 3 and I really need help if you can. I was told you can call Duke Energy and get our info by the phone number and last four digits of social security number. I don't know if you can help or not but If you can't perhaps you can forward this to someone who might be able to in Cleveland Ohio. I don't know when I can get back to the library and it will be shut off in 2 days. I hope you can help us and if not thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely,