Light bill help ASAP

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Loopapop
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Light bill help ASAP

Post by Loopapop »

I need help on my light bill. JPEC it was 134.00. But they shut it off first time in 12 years that this has happened. I'm a single parent of two boys 12, 9 they also need 45 dollar reconnect fee.
They also told me I have to come up with deposit over 200.00 because it was shut off. I have a job but I have a medical garnishment it’s about 400 a month. I really could use the help the total is 409.00 and some change.
Speculative

Post by Speculative »

I recently lost my husband to cancer and I have been to catch up on my electric bill ASAP, now I find myself an widower with two minor children and my lights just got turned off. The bill is $900.00 and I am of in need of assistance to get it back on. I have been applying for jobs and have not gotten the job, please can someone assist me with this. I applied for HEAP and have not received anything by mail yet.
MOAB
anti spam: Blue

Post by MOAB »

Hello, I writing to your because I'm in great need of help with my lights bill ASAP. My lights got shut off about a month ago and I can't afford to pay it right now. I’m currently 8 months pregnant with two other children in the household under 5, I'm at a high risk pregnancy and my doctors have been sending Eversource to let them know but my lights still hasn't been on. And I haven’t been able to work due to mt condition. So, I don't know what to do at this point to get ASAP light bill help.