Heating oil for disabled

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
AaronSm
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Heating oil for disabled

Post by AaronSm »

i have been out of work since feb3 2011, because of a injury. it's only tempory.should be back to work before april 1st. no money coming inright now. husband does not work.i have 1son who is 18yrs old. i need oil to heat my house but right now i am waiting for the insurance co from work to send me my disability checks. its hard right now until i get back to work. i work full time. could you please help me to get some oil for my home until i can get back to work? i will pay back the money in installments as soon as i am able to. i live in bristol ct 06010. thank you and god bless you. i will pay you back. just need some money for oil while on disability.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Heating oil for disabled

Post by Admin »

I can't get you oil. I would not offer an installment plan either. If you have a disability then you may qualify for federal aid. However, if that doesn't work, then look into a heating oil buying network. Basically people can save hundreds of dollars. It is a bulk paying club like a Sams or Costco. People/consumers band together to get volume discounts on their heating oil, and everyone saves money. People have been known to save hundreds of dollars per year. They are usually very cheap to join...maybe $20-$30 per heating season. Well worth it. CT has the buying clubs too.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ks_an.html
AaronSm wrote:i have been out of work since feb3 2011, because of a injury. it's only tempory.should be back to work before april 1st. no money coming inright now. husband does not work.i have 1son who is 18yrs old. i need oil to heat my house but right now i am waiting for the insurance co from work to send me my disability checks. its hard right now until i get back to work. i work full time. could you please help me to get some oil for my home until i can get back to work? i will pay back the money in installments as soon as i am able to. i live in bristol ct 06010. thank you and god bless you. i will pay you back. just need some money for oil while on disability.
PlaceLikeThis

Post by PlaceLikeThis »

My sister has ran out of oil which heats her hot water and heats the house. She has no way of paying for the oil and her roommates are unable to pay to help with the oil. Please help us to help her. Me and my father who is paralyzed do not have the funds to help her especially when our gas is about to be turned off come soon if we can’t pay the gas bill. We are all trying so hard. We live in Richmond VA. My father, who I takes care of him with my three daughters, has an oil tank on the side of the house. My father and I run off of natural gas. Our family has had numerous deaths and tragedies since 2012 and we are just exhausted and emotionally spent. Please help us stay warm during this upcoming winter.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are several utility programs that focus on water needs in the Richmond Virginia area. Why can't the roommates help her pay? Is it part of their lease. One thing to consider doing is to honestly look for new roommates that are more stable. Call the gas and power companies for their payment plans too. Find Virginia utility bill payment programs.