I need help

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
ziggy42
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I need help

Post by ziggy42 »

hi, i am disabled and on oxygen and my husband is fighting for his disability and we recently moved to an apartment where we have to pay lights and i found out there is a past balance of $974.00 dollars. My stepson who is now in prison ran up this bill and i can't pay it we have no heat no power and my disability check got messed up so my funds are limited at the moment. can someone please find it in their heart to please help us get our lights on and maybe also help us with rent. the landlord is trying to work with me, my main concern is getting my lights on. thank you for any and all help. my email address is : foxynclady33@yahoo.com are you can call me at 336-350-0784 and leave a msg and number i will call you back. plz i need help bad.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I need help

Post by Admin »

Is that Alamance County North Carolina? If not please post the county.
Good news that your landlord is trying to work with you, as most won't. Your utility company may also have some programs for you. As not sure why you would need to pay a past due balance. That is the landlords or utility companies issue.
But some charities and non-profits to call in Alamance include Alamance County Community Services ((336) 229-7031), which runs several assistance and low income programs. Another is a church based program known as Allied Churches of Alamance County ((336) 229-0881). Many more programs are noted here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... e_pro.html
ziggy42 wrote:hi, i am disabled and on oxygen and my husband is fighting for his disability and we recently moved to an apartment where we have to pay lights and i found out there is a past balance of $974.00 dollars. My stepson who is now in prison ran up this bill and i can't pay it we have no heat no power and my disability check got messed up so my funds are limited at the moment. can someone please find it in their heart to please help us get our lights on and maybe also help us with rent. the landlord is trying to work with me, my main concern is getting my lights on. thank you for any and all help. my email address is : foxynclady33@yahoo.com are you can call me at 336-350-0784 and leave a msg and number i will call you back. plz i need help bad.
Kids

Post by Kids »

I am on disability and have very high utility bills and I'm not getting help from any resource. I have lived in this apartment trying to maintain the best of my ability. I am now asking for help and no one seems to give me resource of where I’m really having a hard time so any responses will give me some hope.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We will respond for you. There are energy bill programs in your region, including South Dakota LIEAP. They may combine weatherization along with cash grants for those energy bills you have.