HELP!!! Have kids and need help paying electric bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
karianneclay
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

HELP!!! Have kids and need help paying electric bill

Post by karianneclay »

I am a 33-year-old mother of four and my electric bill is over $600 dollars. They are threatening to cut me off and I need help fast!!! Please, if there is any way you can assist me or have suggestions please contact me at karianneclay@yahoo.com or frankielanette1954@yahooo.com. Thank you and God bless!!!! :D
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: HELP!!! Have kids and need help paying electric bill

Post by Admin »

What state?
Try this link for information and details on a variety of utility and energy assistance programs.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ene ... tance.html
Also review the main site, using nav bars on left margin, to find many different energy and utility programs. Non-profits, charities, government programs, and other forms of grants and aid is out there, especially for people with kids.
karianneclay wrote:I am a 33-year-old mother of four and my electric bill is over $600 dollars. They are threatening to cut me off and I need help fast!!! Please, if there is any way you can assist me or have suggestions please contact me at karianneclay@yahoo.com or frankielanette1954@yahooo.com. Thank you and God bless!!!! :D
ChuckieMac

Post by ChuckieMac »

I am a full time college student, my husband just had neck surgery and is unable to use right arm now, and we have four children in our home. I have been granted LIEAP to be split between our electric and gas in the amount of $447, however with that being split that only puts $223.50 for our Atmos Gas and our total bill is $625.57 so that still leaves $402.07. I have been searching for a job for 3 months. My husband will be in recovery for 6 weeks to 6 months. Anyway we could get assistance? Thank you.
Julia

Post by Julia »

I have a husband that works a full time job and 2 sons that are a year old and 10 months old and my husband works his butt off but with him only working and me being a stay home mother because we can't afford daycare. We are struggling and are worried that our electric is about to be turned off because we just moved and are struggling to try and pay the rest of electric bill from our last home and current home. And we were hoping you can help us. We are afraid It will get turned off and we don't want that due to having 2 young children. If you don't mind emailing me back or calling me. Thank you and God Bless.
Lumineers1

Post by Lumineers1 »

Our electric was shut off on Wednesday October 1st. I can't find anyone that has funds to help. I couldn't pay the shutoff the day they came because I just started a job and had to pay my car insurance so its been off for days and its getting colder outside.
I'm worried about my pipes freezing. All our food had to be thrown away. I don't know what to do I need help now for me and my kids !!! I now love PGE 470 just for them to turn it on. If anyone knows of any help apart from DHS (that won't help) please email me, and thank you.