Electric Getting Shut OFf Today, Pregnant Wife

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
pamncrockett
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Electric Getting Shut OFf Today, Pregnant Wife

Post by pamncrockett »

I am a father trying to get help with my electric bill. I have a 9 yr old son. My wife is pregnant.My bill is 1053.00. I am on unemployment and only get $600 a month. I have been to Social Services, Salvation Army and they said they have no funds. I have been to Shore UP (our local gov agencies) and they said i cannot get help until July. I have called the churches in my area, no help. If anyone out there can give me any help or info to get help it would be amazing.

Please contact me or post a reply. Terrified i wont be able to take care of wife, unborn child and son
Thanks
I only have a prepaid phone so only call if serious
410 603 5294
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Electric Getting Shut OFf Today, Pregnant Wife

Post by Admin »

See the other post. Looks like this was answered.
Try places like the Allegheny Power Community Energy Fund, and Baltimore Gas and Electric assistance and aid programs. Many more are listed here. Find your utility company and call.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ing_b.html
GabrielTh

Re: Electric Getting Shut OFf Today, Pregnant Wife

Post by GabrielTh »

My boyfriend and I desperately need help on our electricity bill this week or it will be turned off by Thursday or Friday depending on which crews are out tomorrow. I am pregnant, but My boyfriend's former employer sold his business to another family. And my boyfriend wasn't given the hours to work so we could pay our bills.
Our electricity bill is thru Demco. I called them stating that my boyfriend started a new job and that we would pay weekly till it was paid off. I also told them I was pregnant. They said we couldn't do that since we had another payment arrangement with them. The amount that is due is $325.00. Please send me the number who we can call or call us back.
Any help would be appreciated.