Please I need help with my Utilities

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
JescRob
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Please I need help with my Utilities

Post by JescRob »

Hello,
My name is Jesse. I am in desperate need of help. I am 20 years old with a 3 year old little girl.
I recently kicked out my daughters father due to him being neglectful. Cause of his problems, I could not keep a job longer than a week. After all this I found out that he left me with a 500 dollar electricity bill that is PAST due. I'm very scared, worried, and at the point of doing anything I need to to keep my daughter in a safe environment. I live in Texas and everything here is closed due to the ice roads. I do not know what to do. My electricity will be turned off in 3 days. I'm in nothing but panic. All I ask is someone to help me and my daughter. I'll do whatever I can. Please.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Please I need help with my Utilities

Post by Admin »

So the bills is already past due? Who is your energy provider in Texas? It may not matter as this here is a listing of what I think is every utility bill discount and assistance program in the state. Most utility companies offer their own specific assistance programs for their customers. And the state has several options for the needy to. You may also want to look into free legal aid in your situation, and this site has legal programs too.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/tex ... _assi.html
JescRob wrote:Hello,
My name is Jesse. I am in desperate need of help. I am 20 years old with a 3 year old little girl.
I recently kicked out my daughters father due to him being neglectful. Cause of his problems, I could not keep a job longer than a week. After all this I found out that he left me with a 500 dollar electricity bill that is PAST due. I'm very scared, worried, and at the point of doing anything I need to to keep my daughter in a safe environment. I live in Texas and everything here is closed due to the ice roads. I do not know what to do. My electricity will be turned off in 3 days. I'm in nothing but panic. All I ask is someone to help me and my daughter. I'll do whatever I can. Please.
ScottBander

Post by ScottBander »

Hello, to whom it may concern, I am a Air Force Veteran, that having a problem paying my utility bill right now. I have been changing jobs due to the employer relocating. I am presently unemployed but looking for work. I am now task to take of my 6 year old son. I have applied for a new job, but will not start this job until December 2013. The Tallatoona Agency have exhausted there resources from the winter. In other words where do I turn for help with my utilities before the Georgia Power Company disconnects the service. I am receiving Food Stamps at the present. Please direct me or connect me with an agency that can help. My family is depending on some assistance to get us back on track. Thank you in advance, for all that can be done to assist my family and I.
Pantene

Post by Pantene »

I am writing to request help with paying my electric bill and water bill for my home. I have an upcoming surgery and I am concerned due to my low income situation that I'm worried when I return from the hospital that I will come home to a house without lights or hot water. I am receiving disability from social security but I am still struggling between buying food and everyday necessities and also my medicine that a lot of time I have to pay out of pocket, not including my monthly phone and mortgage payment.