need propane

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
skyboltkl
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

need propane

Post by skyboltkl »

I am a mother and grandmother who is raising my two grandchildren, i recently had knee surgery and have been off work for over a month and it is very cold here in oklahoma and i ask for energy assitance but its waiting time that hurts. im on 20% of propane left in my tank and i need help. I know im fixning to run out and i am scared for my grandkids. Anyone who could help with just 300.00 would help me get propane at least for 3 or four more weeks. Thank you for listening. My email is skyboltkl@yahoo.com .. this is no spam. I dont go around begging. I live in a two bedroom trailer, little warmth. i am using electric heaters but they dont warm much and they raise the cost of the well anyway ..thank you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: need propane

Post by Admin »

What county? I need more info.
In the meantime, here is a link for how to get help with electric, heating bills, and other fuel. Many programs are referenced here, including free heating oil, LIHEAP crisis programs, and more.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
Lester

Post by Lester »

You have Operation Round-Up listed on your site, with an explanation that includes Northwestern Rural Electric Cooperative. We should be listed as a separate utility such as New Enterprise or Adams. For example: Northwestern Rural Electric Cooperative members and employees donate to the Member to Member, Inc. a fund that helps qualified members with paying electric bills. We do not participate in an Operation Round-Up, and do not offer propane. That is what is described on your site. Please contact me about this to get it corrected. Thank you.
BLoyd
anti spam: Blue

Post by BLoyd »

Hello. I am contacting you, as a totally disabled vet, whom needs help paying my LPG, and electric bill. In addition I am looking for firewood. I live with my full time caregiver, on a monthly SSDI of 1225.00. We have no other income, while we are awaiting caregiver assistance from the state. We barely get buy during summer, but the winter energy charges make matters dire. LEAP will pay a partial amount of LPG only, as it is the primary source of heat for our rental here in Oregon. The electric is going unpaid at present. LPG won't deliver until min order of $500.00 is paid up front. (Minimum of 200 gals plus charges, fees). Our tank is 400 gals which we cannot hope for so we will do 200 gallons get firewood and use electric space heaters on really cold nights. So if you can help/assist or refer us to any source of assistance please let us know. Our electric is past due up to 300.00 in total. Need about same amount to meet minimum delivery requirements on LPG which is the main worry. Firewood or propane would help to fill the gap if need be. I have documentation from Social Security, as well as medical testimony I am no longer able to work and require a full time caregiver. All this together with rent and bills leaves us impoverished. As well as any snow plowing help on bad days so we can get out our driveway. Please respond with any help or advice.