Electric bill help and meter

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
joncmac

Electric bill help and meter

Post by joncmac »

My Electric Bills for February $ 999.58 March $ 1026.66 April $ 814.47 I am currently disabled my frist check will come in april 1st 2009. I called lots of electrians and the guthrie rec but no one would look at the meter to the house without money down, I don't have any money to put down so I can't stop the high elctric prices. Help me please I have and shutoff for April 1st 2009
Julie my e-mail is Kuzeppaz@yahoo.com
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Electric bill help and meter

Post by Admin »

joncmac wrote:My Electric Bills for February $ 999.58 March $ 1026.66 April $ 814.47 I am currently disabled my frist check will come in april 1st 2009. I called lots of electrians and the guthrie rec but no one would look at the meter to the house without money down, I don't have any money to put down so I can't stop the high elctric prices. Help me please I have and shutoff for April 1st 2009
Julie my e-mail is Kuzeppaz@yahoo.com
A few things

The meter is owned by your utility company, and they need to fix it. Call them and demand they repair the meter.
Roche1

Post by Roche1 »

My landlord hadn't fix my heating unit or meter for utilities. He waited until the house was disqualified then the fix the heating system. Know I have to try and find a way to move and come up with a 700.00 deposit plus moving cost because he want make any necessary repairs to the house. I'm in please could someone help me and my three small children we have been cold for over six months. I need help and I have nowhere to turn to.
NilaP
anti spam: Blue

Post by NilaP »

Dear Sir/Madame,
I need immediate assistance with my electricity bill and fixes to the meter. MI am 22 years and have an application for social security income pending with the state of Illinois. When I turned 21, my income immediately fell under the “reevaluation process” of the federal government. To date it is still pending. In addition to my electricity being disconnected the meter seems off. I am also two-months behind in my rent. I was wondering is there any service that will help pay my ComEd bill of $359.40. My mother stated she can help me keep the roof over my head but cannot help with my electricity as this will caused her to be in a financial bind. I have applied for jobs and nothing has become to fruition. I applied at the Illinois Department of Human Services for (LIHEAP) hardship and was told that my application was denied because my SSI was pending and I am no longer considered to be disabled-which is untrue. I am consider to be STILL disabled, the SSA has my doctor’s notes in relation to this fact. I have no income.
Please get back with me. The lady below is my outreach coordinator and is trying to accommodate me with hardships services. You can email your responses to this email address or you can call Mrs Leavy at the number provided below as well.