Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Hylari
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help with electric and water bill

Post by Hylari »

Good afternoon,
I am trying to see if there is any financial assistance funding available for my family with electric and water bills. I am going through a divorce and have lost that income now rely on my disability money and child support to try to make ends meet. I have been able to keep rent current and gas bill current and groceries.
I was hospitalized in June for 2 weeks and was already behind on electric bill when I got home the past due and current amount due was over $1,700. I called to see if they could work with me and they said that I had to pay $500 first and then set up payment arrangement. So I paid $500. In December and next payment was due on December 3rd $500. Which I also made and this week paid $200.00 next payment is due the 25th and another one December 3rd. Now another current bill is due for $400 and because I already have a payment arrangement they said that is due now too.
I have enough income to make a payment each month but because I couldn't make ends meet those few months I can't see how to keep them from shutting off and I have 3 children to worry about. Water bill is same situation past due $350.00 and want to turn off.
Please any information that could help my situation is greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help with electric and water bill

Post by Admin »

Since you still have money coming in the door (from disability and child support) then maybe one of the no cost loans may be an option for you. The money can help you pay water, electric, and other bills. Maybe borrow $750 to keep the services on them pay it off the next month. Just an option/idea for you.
Hylari wrote:Good afternoon,
I am trying to see if there is any financial assistance funding available for my family with electric and water bills. I am going through a divorce and have lost that income now rely on my disability money and child support to try to make ends meet. I have been able to keep rent current and gas bill current and groceries.