help with my electric bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
cbrault03
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

help with my electric bill

Post by cbrault03 »

HI MY NAME IS CHRISTINA
I HAVE THREE LITTLE GIRLS AND I AM A SINGLE PARENT. I LIVE IN ROWAN COUNTY IN NORTH CAROLINA. I WORK OFF A FIX INCOME AND DONT GET CHILD SUPPORT BECAUSE THIER FATHER JUST QUIT HIS JOB, MY POWER IS GOING TO GET CUTT OFF ON THE 15TH IF I DONT PAY 330.89, I WORK ALL DAY AND NOT MUCH AROUND HERE HAS HELP AVAIABLE. IF ANYONE CAN HELP IN IN THE WRITE DERECTION PLEASE WE HAVE NO WERE ELES TO GO.
THANK YOU FOR UR TIME
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: help with my electric bill

Post by Admin »

Christina, I know NC has been hit hard by the recession. I use to live in NC. The link below will have a few options and programs that may help you in Rowan County.
For example, the local community action agency, the Rowan Community Service Council, Inc., (704) 633-6633 may be able to guide you toward LIHEAP or other emergency utility programs to avoid a cutoff. You can also try the Salisbury and Rowan County Salvation Army at 704-636-6491
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rogra.html
cbrault03 wrote:HI MY NAME IS CHRISTINA
I HAVE THREE LITTLE GIRLS AND I AM A SINGLE PARENT. I LIVE IN ROWAN COUNTY IN NORTH CAROLINA. I WORK OFF A FIX INCOME AND DONT GET CHILD SUPPORT BECAUSE THIER FATHER JUST QUIT HIS JOB, MY POWER IS GOING TO GET CUTT OFF ON THE 15TH IF I DONT PAY 330.89, I WORK ALL DAY AND NOT MUCH AROUND HERE HAS HELP AVAIABLE. IF ANYONE CAN HELP IN IN THE WRITE DERECTION PLEASE WE HAVE NO WERE ELES TO GO.
THANK YOU FOR UR TIME
natasha dyer

Post by natasha dyer »

i,m a single mother taking care of my sick aunt i,m trying to find help with her gerogia power bill i am moving soon and she have two months in the house that we are living in now she have to move at the end of febuary do to doctors state that she can not live in a house with stairs any more but she is on section 8 we are having problmes paying her bill i have three boys and i am on ssi and so is one of my sons but with my income and hers it is not enough to keep the bills from being so high i have to move out at the end of this month because of her section 8 our lease is up at the end of febuary the 28 2011 she had to be recertafide for her section 8 and me and my kids cant be on it any more because it approved her for a one bedroom so i,m moving and i had to pay up front fees for the appartment that i,m moving in on december 31 2010 please i need help to pay her light bill
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Where do you live in Georgia. Town, city, county?
The main site has info on section 8 housing and how the rent program work. This link http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/geo ... grams.html has programs on how to get help with bills, including utility, and Georgia Power has programs that can help with utilities as well. If provide location I can be more specific.
natasha dyer wrote:i,m a single mother taking care of my sick aunt i,m trying to find help with her gerogia power bill i am moving soon and she have two months in the house that we are living in now she have to move at the end of febuary do to doctors state that she can not live in a house with stairs any more but she is on section 8 we are having problmes paying her bill i have three boys and i am on ssi and so is one of my sons but with my income and hers it is not enough to keep the bills from being so high i have to move out at the end of this month because of her section 8 our lease is up at the end of febuary the 28 2011 she had to be recertafide for her section 8 and me and my kids cant be on it any more because it approved her for a one bedroom so i,m moving and i had to pay up front fees for the appartment that i,m moving in on december 31 2010 please i need help to pay her light bill
Jobless

Post by Jobless »

To whom this may concern,
I am writing because I am living in a home with my sister and husband and their 3 young children, and this month we are having trouble trying to make ends meet. I can give you further information when you respond. We are located in Cottonwood, Arizona. The bill due date is Dec. 8th (just got the notice) and if it isn't paid then the electricity will be turned off. I wouldn't worry if it were just me, but there are 3 young children living here and the lack of electricity (heat) is something I'd rather they not have to deal with. I'm afraid they may get sick. If you can help in any way or know of any resources that we may try, please let me know as soon as you possibly can...thank you: )
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The state of Arizona, as well as utility companies that operate there, do provide cash grants and financial assistance for paying utilities in Arizona. There are programs like the Home Energy Assistance Fund as well as the Low-Income Energy Conservation Program. Find listing of Arizona utility assistance programs by company and provider, and start calling around.
Jobless wrote:To whom this may concern,
I am writing because I am living in a home with my sister and husband and their 3 young children, and this month we are having trouble trying to make ends meet. I can give you further information when you respond. We are located in Cottonwood, Arizona. The bill due date is Dec. 8th (just got the notice) and if it isn't paid then the electricity will be turned off. I wouldn't worry if it were just me, but there are 3 young children living here and the lack of electricity (heat) is something I'd rather they not have to deal with. I'm afraid they may get sick. If you can help in any way or know of any resources that we may try, please let me know as soon as you possibly can...thank you: )
Phil Kritzman

Post by Phil Kritzman »

I work 2 part time jobs and I still do not make enough money to get by. My electricity was turned off Thursday and I have 9 days left until they turn off my gas. Which really doesn't matter because I cannot get my electricity turned back on. I have no food or money for food because I gave everything I had to my landlord for past due rent. What can I do? It seems like no one has funding, and my jobs do not pay me enough, even though I work two of them. I am really trying to get ahead. I am going to family but I can't keep doing that. Please help me.
Medtronoc

Post by Medtronoc »

I a 70 year old mom and grandmother, retired, drawing my SSA of $1109 per month. My husband passed away 6/2012 so our income immediately went down over $1,000. I have three of my sons living with me and my granddaughter who is just 14. My oldest son is 45 and works as a security guard when he can (maybe 2 weekends a month). He has physical problems and family problems, which brought him back home. My youngest son is 34 and has emotional (mental Problems). He is on SSI $631.00 per month. My granddaughter was here with her mother (my daughter) when her mother decided to take off and leave her with Grandmother. I have done everything I can to keep the bills paid and life going; but now I'm stuck I have a electricity bill SMUD, that is $439.40 that has to be paid, I have worked with them and they have tried to help, but I must have $260.00 by the 5th of April or they will have to cut off our electricity. I have no idea what to do now as I cannot possible come up with that amount of money. Any help or advice would help me so much as I am at a loose of what to do. Thank you so much.
Rodan

Post by Rodan »

When my husband died I lost his social security. I am on disability and am having a terrible time paying for my utilities. I am a diabetic and often have to eat foods that are unhealthy for me because they are cheaper. The stress is horrible and is effecting my health both physically and mentally. I pray to God I can get some help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

SMUD sounds like a situation in California. Even if you pay that electric bill of $439, what will you do the next months? If your income has gone way down since the death of your husband then that may cause you many other financial challenges. You may need to have your son apply for disability too in order to bring in some income. But for your immediate crisis on the SMUD bills, try this for assistance. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... oling.html