Utility bill help

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Matt
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Utility bill help

Post by Matt »

HI, I'm a 38 year old male that is strugling to make end meet. I'm trying for my disablity, my wife is disabled and we are having a hard time paying it. we have no heat cansomeone give us a little help just for the holidays. E-Mail us back at bmrepair48@yahoo.com
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Utility bill help

Post by Admin »

What state, county, area of country do you live in?
Matt wrote:HI, I'm a 38 year old male that is strugling to make end meet. I'm trying for my disablity, my wife is disabled and we are having a hard time paying it. we have no heat cansomeone give us a little help just for the holidays. E-Mail us back at bmrepair48@yahoo.com
cat1

Post by cat1 »

Hi, I am asking for help for a friend of mine, her lights are due to be shut off tomorrow. She has no money and has lost her husband and job within the past three years. So really struggling obviously. She really needs assistance and has no one to help her. I would but I'm nearly in the same situation and can't afford my money either. Please help her before she is without electricity. Hartsville, TN ( county Trousdale )
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So need specifically help with heat?
Try this resource for financial assistance programs, grants, and other aid directly from your energy company. Usually people that are disabled have access to assistance programs.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ene ... tance.html
Matt wrote:HI, I'm a 38 year old male that is strugling to make end meet. I'm trying for my disablity, my wife is disabled and we are having a hard time paying it. we have no heat cansomeone give us a little help just for the holidays. E-Mail us back at bmrepair48@yahoo.com
Kospi

Post by Kospi »

GOOD MORNING SIR/MADAM
I LIVE IN RALEIGH,NC I AM HAVING TROUBLE PAYING MY ELECTRIC BILLS...AND I'M IN NEED FOR SOME ASSISTANCE ASAP... I HAVE UNTIL DECEMBER 14,20111 TO HAVE A PAYMENT OF $211.94 PAID OR MY SERVICES WILL BE DISCONNECTED... I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE DO TO A LAST MINUTE THING. I'M JUST NOW KNOWING I CAN GET SOME TYPE OF ASSISTANCE.. PLEASE IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME I WOULD REALLY BE APPRECIATED.... THANK U...
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Depending on your utility provider in the Raleigh area, here are the various electric bill assistance programs that serve the entire state of North Carolina. Learn about Progress Energy electric bill assistance programs such as Energy Neighbor Fund (919-508-5400) as well as a wide variety of other options that may help you in your emergency situation.
Kospi wrote:GOOD MORNING SIR/MADAM
I LIVE IN RALEIGH,NC I AM HAVING TROUBLE PAYING MY ELECTRIC BILLS...AND I'M IN NEED FOR SOME ASSISTANCE ASAP... I HAVE UNTIL DECEMBER 14,20111 TO HAVE A PAYMENT OF $211.94 PAID OR MY SERVICES WILL BE DISCONNECTED... I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE DO TO A LAST MINUTE THING. I'M JUST NOW KNOWING I CAN GET SOME TYPE OF ASSISTANCE.. PLEASE IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME I WOULD REALLY BE APPRECIATED.... THANK U...
Bluecross

Post by Bluecross »

I went to the Salvation Army back in July in WVHHR in Berkeley Springs West Virginia for help with a light bill. Husband has critical conditions and is in the hospital. Had me fax a letter to the doctor and then back to Power Company. Called her the next day and she said it gave us 30 more days to pay our bill. WAS MISLEADING! With all the medical expenses and payments we have. Not to mention we have to pay a late charge each month for WVHDF b/c our loan is due the 1st. was told EVERYONE has a 4% interest rate and is due the 1st. Husband doesn’t get paid till on or around the 3rd Wednesday of the month. Have not been able to pay any light bills. Called Power Company and they have no help. Called Salvation Army again and she said they don’t have the money to pay out bill...............................FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WE NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN”T TAKE IT...?
CarlK

Post by CarlK »

Hello, My husband just recently lost his job and we are in desperate need to pay our bills this month. I was wondering if I could receive more information on how I can complete an application or a contact person I could get in touch with for some more information. I need help with my electric and gas bill. I have two older kids and one baby and I am terrified that my utilities might get to the point of disconnection. If someone could e-mail me with some information I would be most grateful. I live in Fort Wayne, IN. E-mail might be the best option however because I have limited minutes on my cell phone. Thank you and God bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The first place you always want to try is your local power or utility company. See if they offer payment plans, discounts, or other aid. Many will work with customers, and we know there are programs in Indiana. Also, if you do have an infant you are more likely to get help as many states have rules that limit disconnections for families with babies and young children. Any assistance for your energy bills will usually be short term though, but they can buy your time while your husband gets a new job. Click energy bill assistance programs.
Mount Pleasant

Post by Mount Pleasant »

To whom this may concern:
I have a neighbor who is alone, disabled and on a limited income who desperately needs assistance with her utility bills.
I am writing to you on her behalf because she doesn’t have any internet to use or an email.
She lives in Greenwood, Indiana.
Can you help me with any local agencies that I could have her call to try and get some utility bill help?  I searched the internet but couldn’t find any phone #’s to local places that might be able to help her.
Thank you for your time and any help that you can provide.