Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Gas Bill

Post by Admin »

That doesn't sound like a little help. That sounds like a lot. If you need money for the gas bill, try the community action agency in Connecticut. We can't assist, but that non-profit just may be able too. Or they will have referrals for you. Try them, and find information on Connecticut community action agencies.
WashingtonClev

Post by WashingtonClev »

My gas is shut off at the moment and they will not turn me back on unless I pay over 1,000 which I do not have. I have two small children and am in desperate need of help. My gas company is PGW.
Harvin

Post by Harvin »

I need help paying a 2000.00 dollar gas bill from 2010 that I didn't know I have. I have a disabled son and my husband is the only one working. We just moved in and because I can't pay the gas bill my landlord wants new tenants.
She’s afraid the pipes are going too burst like her last tenants did too her so I really need the help please and thank you. We really can't afford to move and my biggest fear is being homeless.
Shah

Post by Shah »

Gas is almost 900.00 and paid 350.00 on it, my mom just passed away on August 31st, and lost that income and they are saying we have to pay for what she owed and we are eating crackers because we gave them all the money we have and they came today the 22nd to shut it off. They said they would give us till tomorrow. We are on the 1/9th plan.
I'm only getting disability 744 and my dad is 68 years old and gets 1344 and our rent is 500. We need a loan to pay a 900 gas bill. I really need any help you can give us. Thanks so much for your help and your time,a and have a great week!
Thomas1

Post by Thomas1 »

My gas for heat was cut off a couple of months ago, and now, I have a letter from a lawyer telling us to LEAVE IMMEDIAETLY, even though we have lived here for 7 years and have not been late but once, and that was due to a Medicare screw up on my husband. He has never had to pay for it and they stole a lot of his money until I got a congressman involved, so then they paid it back!! We are BOTH DISABLED, and don't know where to turn fir the gas bill help! I suffer from severe panic attacks anyway, and IF I SLEEP, I wake up crying, trying to figure out where I can get a gun and just end all of this misery right now, because nobody cares!! We have always paid gas bill on time or early and this guy owns half the town, and he wont even return our phone calls to him or answer his 2 phones! OMG...What are we going to do?? Everyone is praying for us but God hates us, too! PLEASE HELP.