assistance in paying my water and light bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
l.roy98

assistance in paying my water and light bill

Post by l.roy98 »

venitastricklandmoss@yahoo.com I do not have an income my Husband left me after he lost his job on Dec.4th and Ineed assitance in payiny my water and light bill it is 2 months behind, I still haven;t found any employment thus far can you help me?
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: assistance in paying my water and light bill

Post by Admin »

Contacct your utility company and ask for light bill help. What state do you live in? There are also many state assistance and low income programs that you can turn to
follow

Post by follow »

Hello, my name is Reggie and and I am trying to find help. I have a $840.23 water bill, due to the hot water heater in my apartment not working right, but my rent is only $595.00. I expressed this to my rent office and on the day of court for eviction because it was too difficult to pay both I was informed by the landlord that everything would be pushed back 10 days, naive to what was really going on I was waiving my right to appeal the eviction. My apartment had locks changed on 5/23/2012,but I can gain re-entry with an additional $100.00 lockout fee. I owe with the lock out fee $1300, which is for the water and other fees that are due, including water and light bills. Need resources to pay these bills. I live in Salt Lake City.
J Kipnis

Post by J Kipnis »

I am single mother in need of assistance with my water bill, I have not been able to find work in my area and I am at the point of loosing my home I rent and share with my son, my sister who is disabled and her son so I am the only one who can work. However my vehicle died a year ago and I has been able to pay my bills with my school funding and small part time jobs cleaning houses near by but now I could not go to school this summer and have run ads and put in applications to anything available that I can walk to but with not success. I am afraid that I will loose our rental property and utilities soon if I do not find work. I will be going to LIHEAP next week when I have a ride available. I saw this site online looking for assistance so I wanted to at least try and request assistance. I can't give you a phone number since I am unable to put money on my pay as you go phone. I hope to hear from someone and thank you for your consideration.
ShakeThat

Post by ShakeThat »

I am a employee of Con Edison of New York. I am a union member. The company locked out its employees due to contract negotiations between the union and management. I don't have enough to pay my electric utility bill or water bill for that matter. Is there any way I can get assistance? I would like to speak with anyone who can help me in my situation.
Lukehughes

Post by Lukehughes »

I am looking for help to pay for my electric and water bill that has lapsed 3 months now and I'm still unable to come up with extra money to pay even a portion. I was wrongfully terminated from a nursing job in Fort Wayne because I informed the owner of illegal acts being done by my co worker to include not following geriatric rights in a nursing home and forcing therapy on those who refuse it on an ongoing basis to promote productivity for that therapist and bill Medicare illegally. I was shortly fired after disclosing my real concerns and now live on UI of 363.00 a week taking care of 2 young girls who are 6 & 3 hrs of age. My husband was in college full time and now is looking for work. Any help or directions in finding help would be very welcomed. Thank you.
ScottBander

Post by ScottBander »

I work a full time job, but it is not enough to make ends meet while my boyfriend is out of work. Yesterday my water was shut off because I was short by thirty five dollars. Today my power is due to be shut off because I do not have any money to pay it. I have nowhere to turn. No way to cook or store food, or anyway to perform the hygienic routine necessary when one must work. I do not get paid for another week and a half, but all of my money must go to paying the rent on my home in Virginia Beach or I will not have any place to live. Please help. I am afraid and have no place to turn.
Androsemom

Post by Androsemom »

Hello, Can you tell me if Lake county, CA has the H20 program available for assistance or discounts on water bills please? The water company had no idea what I was talking about. A friend of mine from another county told me about this program. Thank you very much for your time.
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

Hi, I don't know what am going to do. I'm a single mom working a full time job making 7.75. I don't get food stamp anymore and I'm trying to pay all my light as well as water bills and still have money for food. I need help paying my light bill but at the DHS office no one wants to help because I don't have 5 kids or on drugs.
For the people who do right we can't get anything. I am having to live somewhere. I don't feel safe because that's all we have for help. I live in Hixson TN Chattanooga Hamilton County. I just need to know other roads I can take to help me better mine and my son's life. We need help. Thanks for your time.