Operation RoundUp

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
erinwoji

Operation RoundUp

Post by erinwoji »

This is an energy bill assistance program that many utility companies across the country offer. It can help pay heating bills, energy bills, and more.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Operation RoundUp

Post by Admin »

erinwoji wrote:This is an energy bill assistance program that many utility companies across the country offer. It can help pay heating bills, energy bills, and more.
Operation Roundup is a good assistance program that will help people save on energy, utility, and heating bills. Here is a link. This is just one example from one company, but many utility companies offer this assistance program.
http://www.theenergycoop.com/oproundup.aspx
aylssapilanto

Operation roundup is great

Post by aylssapilanto »

Not only does roundup help with paying utility and heating bills, it also provides aid with bills like rent, mortgage, home repairs, emergency food, and much more. defintely contact them for assistance.
Tur1

Re: Operation RoundUp state list

Post by Tur1 »

Is Operation Roundup in all states? Can I contact them in Florida?
Valencia

Re: Operation RoundUp

Post by Valencia »

Hello, I am Harding time trying to get assistance with my electric bill which will be getting cut off August 7 unless I have 180 dollars in before that time from Operation RoundUp. I live in Milledgeville Georgia 31061. I was living with my mother and 4 kids. My mother was the one responsible for the electric bill but she passed away 7/16/19 and we buried her 7/24/19.
I have no income coming in as of now I didn’t even have money to get kids the things that were needed for school. I start work 9/11/20 but I still need help with bills I have called all the sources I knew in this area and no one could help at the time...if you have known sources in addition to Operation RoundUp please contact me immediately.