Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Sterner
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Both air conditioning system and heating system replacements

Post by Sterner »

Need help with the replacement of a new air conditioning system and heating
System. I can pay back the money in five to ten years. Need help ASAP.
Can't cook because of the heat need help with electric bill and the gas and
Water bill! Slowly dying in here because of the heat 100% disabled veteran
And need help yesterday!
Kathy Jean

Re: Both air conditioning system and heating system replacements

Post by Kathy Jean »

I live in a mobile home that was left to me after my friend died. He was 86, the problem is the trailer needs a lot of work with HVAC air and heater that I cannot afford to fix for instance. I lose a lot of heat and air conditioning under the trailer and during the winter I freeze because it doesn’t heat the home it blows underneath outside. Also my water heater is ready to fall through the floor because it started leaking during the winter and the pilot continues to blow out on heating system. I was able to fix the leak but I am terrified that it will fall and I receive 764.25 a month and cannot afford a licensed plumber or HVAC crew. Weatherization where here I told them about the loss of heat, I was told they would come back the following week to do a test that was the week of April 27th and I am still waiting. I was told there getting grants to do certain jobs and not completing the jobs as they did this to me. There is more issues but I pray for a response and can explain further thank you and god bless.
JoBruce

Post by JoBruce »

I extremely desperate right. I don't have money for air conditioning system and heating system repairs . I can't pay my car payment or insurance and a couple of other bills for HVAC units. We thought my husband was getting this job but they took they offer back and that is what put us in the whole. I have an autistic son who is food sensitive and only eats a few things which makes it hard and expensive to get him food. I'm waiting on food stamps to see if I get them or not. If you could please point me in a direction for AC unit or heating system repairs that can help or send someone my way would be for ever grateful. Thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You probably want to apply for an AC program now - before the warmer weather kicks in. Maybe a fan, box unit, or some other resource is out there for you. Find a free air conditioner for low income families.
JoBruce wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:05 am I extremely desperate right. I don't have money for air conditioning system.