Philadelphia Gas bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
DeniseRadford
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Philadelphia Gas bill

Post by DeniseRadford »

Good afternoon, I'm in desperate need of paying my Philadelphia Gas bill; however I'm the only income in my home! My father is an active alcoholic that I'm caring for along with my 9 year old son who has asthma. I'm trying my best to do everything. I'm extremely overwhelmed, and will be receiving a shut off notice. My gas bill is way too expensive for me to pay in advance, I wish I could. This bill has been haunting me for years. Please help if possible!
Fiscal

Re: Philadelphia Gas bill

Post by Fiscal »

On Monday my Philadelphia gas bill is getting shut off. I can't use the share program until 09/11/2021. I used LIHEAP last month 08/2021 for my electric bill in Philadelphia . My bill this month for electric is over $500! I don't have the money for that either. I will also be facing getting that shut off as well soon. I'm on Social Security and only get paid once a month. I am so overwhelmed with bills that I'm behind on my car payment also and have no money for school clothes or supplies for my 2 boys who start school the end of this month August 2201. I'm a single disabled mother struggling to survive with 2 kids and a disabled uncle I also care for in my home. If you have any resources or help I would greatly appreciate it.  Thank you and God Bless!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Philadelphia Gas does offer help. Payment plans, grants, energy conservation and so much more. Find a list of low income assistance programs from that company.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... sista.html
esminka

Post by esminka »

Hello, I’m Tyson I moved into my apartment in Philadelphia December 5th and I just received a gas bill that I need help with. It’s the first bill with deposit, connection, and fee's its elevated. The total amount is 253.64 due 6/5/22. Due to paying all new deposits, rent, car note and getting car insurance I have fallen behind and need help with gas bills. I am very appreciative of any help I may receive. To God be the glory!!