Sprint phone bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Baldur1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Sprint phone bill

Post by Baldur1 »

Hi, I've been with Sprint since October of last year. Every month since then, I'm always paying my cell phone bills until recently. I lost my job and my house. I have to find a way to pay my bill by the 26th of August and I need help so bad. My bill totals to $145 and I'm completely broke. Because of losing my job and my house, I've been sleeping in my truck for almost a month.
Is there a way for anyone to help pay my bill for this month? I'm in the state of Washington. If anyone could help pay my bill this one time, I'd be forever grateful. Please I'm only asking this one time. Hopefully by next week, I'd get a job but for the moment, I just need my phone bill paid please. Thank you for understanding and for your patience.
Margielee

Re: Sprint phone bill

Post by Margielee »

My Sprint phone got shut off I haven’t been getting my mail. They’re going to turn off my water. I need more time and my landlords evicting me. I got in a car wreck and was out of work for a while. I am just getting back and it will take me a couple of weeks. What should I do to pay my phone bills so I can look for work?
Adam

Re: Sprint phone bill

Post by Adam »

Could someone please help us with our Sprint phone bill. It's due on the 24th. I wouldn't ask but my boyfriend was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and it metastasized to his brain and his left hip bone. He has done radiation twice. They told him he has 6 months with us. We don't have our car anymore as it broke down and is not worth fixing. So, we need our Sprint phones to make Doctor appointments and to get ahold of doctors when he is not feeling well. He has recently gotten back in contact with his children so he needs to be able to talk to them. I am his caregiver and make all appointments and necessary things he needs. Thanks for any help you can give. God bless you all.