Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Gloria
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Utility bills shut off notice in my mobile home

Post by Gloria »

Hello,
I am wondering how I would be able to get help with utility bills. We have shut off notices. I have no income I'm waiting on disability. My boyfriend got hurt at work. Our gas, electric and water bill is overdue. We love in a mobile home. So now the water bill has been sent to our park, and they won't accept rent unless we pay water bill too.
Please any information on how we can get some help is appreciated.
Thank you.
Bellini
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Utility bills shut off notice in my mobile home

Post by Bellini »

Due to repairs that had to be made on my mobile home, I have not been able to pay my electric or utility bill for two months. I rent this mobile home which is fifty-one years old and, the landlady is unwilling to provide me with any help in repairs that are desperately needed. I will turn 65 this coming January and I live on 800.00 dollars a month that comes from disability. On October 23 I was admitted to the intensive care unit of our local hospital and I have not been able to get a firm grip on my situation since then. If there is any way to help me with this utility bill on my mobile home before I get a shut off notice I would be very appreciative.