Free electric heater needed

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Rangler
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Free electric heater needed

Post by Rangler »

I am writing to ask for your help in obtaining an electric heater. Ours recently went out on us. We are a low income household (estimated income 750 a month). After paying for the roof over our heads, electric, water, and internet (child is in home schooling ) there is little left for the monthly essentials. During the winter months we close off all of the home with the exception of the rear 1/4 of the home. This area is the kitchen, dining, and family room. This is the area we are seeking an electric heater for as this is where we reside during the winter. The room size is approx 20 x 18. If there is anything you can do to assist us in this matter we will greatly appreciate it. Even if you can't, we appreciate your taking the time to read our email.
I must also mention I do not drive due to my vision, so transportation is usually arranged with a friend of mine. I hope you can understand.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Free electric heater needed

Post by Admin »

If your heater went out, try to get it repaired first. There are government programs that can help with that. Only then may new ones be given, but those are rare. But the good news if you do not have that much space you needed heated. So that means a unit you may need may not cost that much. But find heating unit repair assistance programs.
Rangler wrote:I am writing to ask for your help in obtaining an electric heater. Ours recently went out on us.
Mike Wirth
anti spam: Blue

Re: Free electric heater needed

Post by Mike Wirth »

I am a mother of 2boys living in a house that our electric AC and heater went out last year. We have not been able to get it fixed and there also seems to be bad power surges in our house, the electricity has been extremely high and very hard to pay. We need a free electric heater replacement.
My husband was Pastoring for 17 years and since losing his job in 2017 it’s been very hard  to pay the bills.  He has applied for several jobs but not gotten any offers. My mother in law that is over 65 also stays here, we are in dire need to have our Ac fixed, a free electric heater and help with the power Bill's that are outrageous, one month it was around 650. Please help, thank you very much. Lisa