Gasoline for my generator for cold weather

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
AnnaCorran
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Gasoline for my generator for cold weather

Post by AnnaCorran »

I desperately need help with my heating/electric costs.I am off the grid and rely upon a generator for all the above, both heating and electricity in general. Don't see that category (gasoline) listed anywhere. Is there any avenue to pursue that would help me with this? I was recently forced to 'retire' from working after a 23 year career and am having to fight for any disability retirement, etc., available (federal civil service). Was an unexpected decision from work, and I have nothing left but one final month of unemployment (December).
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Gasoline for my generator for cold weather

Post by Admin »

One place you recommend is a heating oil buying network. They usually have other generator support items as well. Such as items for repairs, oil, propane, and more. The supplies or fuel may be heavily discounted too. Continue and reading oil buying networks.
Birthday

Post by Birthday »

I need help paying for my generator fuel which is gasoline . I live in Dallas and the apartments I live in is Vernon Oaks Apartments. I don't have a job anymore. I would like a list of programs that can help me pay my rent as well as get my gasoline for my generator to keep me out of the cold. The problem is that I have no way to prove my income because I no longer have a job and plus I’m an immigrant so I don't have a social security. Please if there's any way you guys can send me information that can help me .          In desperate need, Obdulia 
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Now why we can't give you gasoline or fuel for the generator, we have ways you can save money. Many C- Stores, credit card companies, and other places give rewards. Now if you are an immigrant, these will still work for you. As financial aid may be more restrictive. Find gasoline reward programs.
Birthday wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 12:22 pm I need help paying for my generator fuel which is gasoline . I live in Dallas and the apartments I live in is Vernon Oaks Apartments. I don't have a job anymore. I would like a list of programs that can help me pay my rent as well as get my gasoline for my generator to keep me out of the cold. The problem is that I have no way to prove my income because I no longer have a job and plus I’m an immigrant so I don't have a social security. Please if there's any way you guys can send me information that can help me .          In desperate need, Obdulia