need help with FPL

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
BlindShot
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

need help with FPL

Post by BlindShot »

i live in st johns county(st augustine),FL 32084
my fpl is very high.and are going to shut off 10-14-10.it's me and my wife with 4 kids.
all kids under 10 years old.(1 is 11 months old). i have tried all th local help agency.
please help if you can.
deb sn

Re: need help with FPL

Post by deb sn »

You might call the town clerk and ask for the phone number of the local trustee. They may be able to help with the utilities and other expenses.Also try Salvation Army.
BAMurdoch

Re: need help with FPL

Post by BAMurdoch »

Hello, My children and I have been living in the home of a friend of a family member. Now, she has asked us to vacate. We must vacate no later than 5pm August 28, 2020. I don't have enough money to move in to a new apartment. Due to an eviction 2 years ago when husband abandoned us and stopped paying rent and utilities, every place was 1st, last and security equal to 3 months’ rent in total. In the meantime, I must continue to pay rent for current home. I work full time but my salary fluctuates as I am a hairstylist on commission only. Which agency in Broward County will help me with that FPL bill?
I also need help with getting power turned on. FPL will most likely require a security deposit to turn power on for a new account due to the unpaid large electric bill which was left unpaid when husband abandoned us. I have been self-sufficient for the past 2 years thanks to a loan given to me for first month’s rent and security deposit from a family member two years ago. I have been paying 1050 a month for 2 years without any assistance. I have worked on my credit score which was left in shambles due to my estranged husband. Through diligence I raised my credit score from a 507 to 636 without a credit repair service completed on my own.