Consumers bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
VirAmerica
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Consumers bill

Postby VirAmerica » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:27 pm

Hello, I'm in need of help paying my consumers bill, I was on the care program and payment was a week late due to how my child support payments dates were behind they took me off, I can't apply again till the end of March. I'm truly I in need of help my hold is till March 5th 2019. Please can you help or tell me where I can receive help from. I have surgery August 2, 2018, and will be down about a week. Please contact me, with any help, may God bless you all, Amen.

Whiskey
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Consumers bill

Postby Whiskey » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:10 pm

I need help paying my electric bill. I am a chore provider in Oscoda county and my check was two week late. Because my check was late I was unable to pay my Consumers electric which is on the winter protection program. You are only allowed two payment arrangements and because my payment was not made it cause my account to close the program.
Now they want the full amount and my electricis due for disconnect today.
I live in Oscoda County and the woman who help with this is only in two days a week. Is there a form I can do online and fax it back with my license and pay stubs?
Consumer’s power did tell me that if you approve me you can call them and they won't turn me off. Please let me know if you can help.
Mio MI 48647

Return to “Help With Utility Bills”