Help getting Propane

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Erickay
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help getting Propane

Post by Erickay »

I live in a double wide trailer and am in need of assistance in getting propane. It has been very cold and my propane is my primary source of heat and cooking. I only have 15 gallons left and no county or state program help anymore. need help, if antone knows who can help. thanks
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help getting Propane

Post by Admin »

We need to know the state and county. It has been a warm winter across the country, so if out of fuel now then that is not good. Until we know the state/county, try this for more general information, and links to more local programs and resources.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/nee ... bills.html

Erickay wrote:I live in a double wide trailer and am in need of assistance in getting propane. It has been very cold and my propane is my primary source of heat and cooking. I only have 15 gallons left and no county or state program help anymore. need help, if antone knows who can help. thanks
Gerber

Post by Gerber »

I need help getting really cheap or even free propane and for getting free wood for our woodstove for the rest of the winter please. I also need resources for about $2,000 so that I can go to a short-term school to become a Phlabotomist. I ave dreamed of working in this field for years and I can start out making enough money to get off of State Aide and become completely independent. I am not eligible for Government help for school because someone used my info in the past and I can't seem to get it fixed.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

For the money for school, apply for a scholarship. As far as the propane for balance of winter, maybe look into government programs like LIHEAP. Now it may be too late to apply, and your local program may be out of funds, but it may be a good option for you to look into for what you need. The energy aid may help you become independent.
Gerber wrote:I need help getting really cheap or even free propane and for getting free wood for our woodstove for the rest of the winter please. I also need resources for about $2,000 so that I can go to a short-term school to become a Phlabotomist. I ave dreamed of working in this field for years and I can start out making enough money to get off of State Aide and become completely independent. I am not eligible for Government help for school because someone used my info in the past and I can't seem to get it fixed.
GagLine

Post by GagLine »

I live in a mobile home in Katy, TX. I have lived here for 17 years. I have a vision disability that prevents me from driving more than a mile from home. I live alone and am reaching my 60th birthday. I do work for a storage cener just a mile from home. The income is very low and I struggle paycheck to paycheck just to pay for the necessary living expenses.
I have a propane tank that through a company that I need to heat my trailer. They demand that I fill the tank up before they will put propane in it. I just don't have 400.00 to do it.
It is very cold in here. I have to pay them rent on the propane tank twice a year at 56.13 in March and October. I have managed to get that done giving up food to pay them. Is there any way you can help me get propane to heat my home? I can't drive to you. I haven't had a pair of glasses in years or any treatment for my eyes. I do pay for health care through my employer, but, can't afford to use it. Is there any way you can help me?
AkexT

Post by AkexT »

Hi,
A friend of mine told me about your program so I figured I would try to see if there is any way you could help. At my home my cooking and heating is used with the same propane tank. I receive heating assistance every year but unfortunately I run out during the summer because I use the propane to cook.
I just ran out of propane so at the time and can no longer use my stove to cook. I am on a fixed income due to disability and I cannot afford the minimum 50 gallons it will cost for the propane company to deliver and I also can't find a program that will help. If you know of any program I could possible apply for I would greatly appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Who is your distributor? Is it Amerigas? As they are the largest propane company in the US. They do offer payment plans, financial aid and other resources. Find how to get assistance with Amerigas propane bills.
AkexT wrote:Hi,
A friend of mine told me about your program so I figured I would try to see if there is any way you could help. At my home my cooking and heating is used with the same propane tank. I receive heating assistance every year but unfortunately I run out during the summer because I use the propane to cook.
I just ran out of propane so at the time and can no longer use my stove to cook. I am on a fixed income due to disability and I cannot afford the minimum 50 gallons it will cost for the propane company to deliver and I also can't find a program that will help. If you know of any program I could possible apply for I would greatly appreciate it.
Lincoln12

Post by Lincoln12 »

Help getting propane for winter. Propane heat is the only source of heat I have in my home. I have a 2 1/2 year old grand-daughter that lives with me. My husband of 30 years passed away 7/15. And I'm not old enough for widow benefits for 3 more years. I only have my income at this time. There are 4 of us living in my home. I simply don’t have the extra funds to fill up my propane tank for winter months. Any info, or help you can provider will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.