Credit cards

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Credit cards

Post by Admin »

Not really. Actually less people are using credit cards these days and instead are using debit cards. The biggest advantage to a credit card is to build credit history, and reward card. But if you use a card you need to be disciplined about paying it off every month.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Agree. So what is your question/issue? If you know that then you must be knowledgaable.
markwaugh3 wrote:But, there are some credit card users who do not follow the discipline as you say. If every one is disciplined in using credit cards, then there won’t be the need for approaching debt settlement companies.
Preetip

Credit card bills

Post by Preetip »

Why can the government bail out banks and people who live beyond their means, but someone like me who had always paid their credit card bills, expenses, and mortgage on time in the past does not get a bailout. Yes, my income has gone down from the bad economy, but I have always paid my bills and debts on time in the past. Now, because I did not live beyond my means and did not qualify for a bailout, now I am struggling with paying my credit card debts and may even need to file for bankruptcy. It is just not fair. I owe about 10K on my Visa, and several thousand in medical bills. I also have some store credit cards as they just keep giving me discounts when I shop. What can I do? What type of credit card bailout can I qualify fore?
Mikey1

Credit card bill / error

Post by Mikey1 »

I desprately need help on this credit card bill I didn't even open. The bill is from Chase. I believe it has damaged my credit and wanted to know where do I go from here?? The bill is 4,400 dollars! A little advice please. Basically Chase sent me a credit card bill for thousands of dollars and I have no idea who did this. Is it an error? Thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Credit card bill / error

Post by Admin »

Well, good news is that credit card companies like Chase are more than willing to work with people. They want to offer options and payment plans and don't want people to go bankrupt. As if someone goes bankrupt they are hurt as well. Here is a listing of programs. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _help.html
Chase also has what are known as hardship programs. This is when they waive fees, reduce debts, interest rates, or provide other forms of aid. Chase is known to negotiate and work with debtors. The Chase link on hardship programs, and examples of savings, can be found here. Call the customer service number and start the process.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... p_pro.html
Mikey1 wrote:I desprately need help on this credit card bill I didn't even open. The bill is from Chase. I believe it has damaged my credit and wanted to know where do I go from here?? The bill is 4,400 dollars! A little advice please. Basically Chase sent me a credit card bill for thousands of dollars and I have no idea who did this. Is it an error? Thanks
MarryM

Post by MarryM »

I live in Horseshoe Bend Idaho. I have been struggling for the past 2 years. Right now Iam getting help from SICHA Housing but am trying to move to boise for a better opportunitys for myself and my family. But have one problem the apartments iam trynig to get into wont allow me because i owe 1000 on my Idaho Power and am in debt 10,000 on my credit cards. I really wish i could move out of Horseshoe Bend due to better my childrens education. If there is any help i would more than pay back what could be lend to me. I work for Mikylars world I help children that are disabled I get paid close to 1400. a month, but that is not enough to pay off my debt or credit card. Like I said I would be willing to pay back to any lenders that would help me out.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So is your 10,000 in credit card debt and bills with Bank of America? if so, here is a listing of programs that can assist you, and help you pay it off. I can't offer help and allow you to pay it off, but BOA does offer assistance for its customers. Programs like debt management, consolidation, and modifications. At the end of the day you do have many options available to you to help with getting out of those credit card debts.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ban ... tance.html
MarryM wrote:I live in Horseshoe Bend Idaho. I have been struggling for the past 2 years. Right now Iam getting help from SICHA Housing but am trying to move to boise for a better opportunity s for myself and my family. But have one problem the apartments iam trying to get into wont allow me because i owe 1000 on my Idaho Power and am in debt 10,000 on my credit cards. I really wish i could move out of Horseshoe Bend due to better my children s education. If there is any help i would more than pay back what could be lend to me. I work for Mikylars world I help children that are disabled I get paid close to 1400. a month, but that is not enough to pay off my debt or credit card. Like I said I would be willing to pay back to any lenders that would help me out.
D14

Post by D14 »

Dear Administrator,
Thanks for your message. I appreciate I need now is someone to pay my debt immediately especially my credit card Please do not find from someone from my near area, that would only embarrassing myself. I need to hide my problem and not to advertise it someone from my area. Probably I need help from rich arab in the middle east such as King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia.
Your cooperation with the above matter is very much appreciated
Speedboat

Post by Speedboat »

I lost my P/T job in march. Defaulted on credit cards which resulted in bank levy. Levy caused bounced rent check and no funds available. Bank account overdraft plus fees from everywhere. Now have 3 day pay/quit. Need eviction/rental/subsidy assistance & debt counseling. I am formerly disabled with an Autistic adult child at home. Tried to pay some rent ($340.00 for the NSF of $1280 owed), but MGMT refused to accept. Proposed to pay bi-monthly until working again but MGMT refuses. The owner runs ADHC non profit and has been made aware of my situation. This has been our home of 15 years... PLEASE HELP
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

How did you default on your credit cards. Is it too late, or are you still in contact with the banks and lenders. As the reason being is that most credit card companies offer extensive assistance programs, including hardship, negotiation, modifications, and much more. A full listing of various ways to get credit card help can be read. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cre ... _help.html
Speedboat wrote:I lost my P/T job in march. Defaulted on credit cards which resulted in bank levy. Levy caused bounced rent check and no funds available. Bank account overdraft plus fees from everywhere. Now have 3 day pay/quit. Need eviction/rental/subsidy assistance & debt counseling. I am formerly disabled with an Autistic adult child at home. Tried to pay some rent ($340.00 for the NSF of $1280 owed), but MGMT refused to accept. Proposed to pay bi-monthly until working again but MGMT refuses. The owner runs ADHC non profit and has been made aware of my situation. This has been our home of 15 years... PLEASE HELP
Purcivil

Post by Purcivil »

I also assistance in helping me get a used car and/or repair my car, bills, credit card hardship programs, medical bills, and property taxes you can help me with. I have 3 credit cards, including Bank of America, that I am struggling to pay. My funds to fix the car are also going low, which is a concern as I need it for work. Please call me to discuss different options you can provide me. Looking forward to talking with you at your earliest convenience. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is quite an extensive list of issues and help that you need. We do have a summary of all the Bank of America programs for debts and bills. This may be a good starting point for you. Car repairs are harder to get help with. Anyway, try this for Bank of America assistance programs, counseling, and debt reduction programs.
Purcivil wrote:I also assistance in helping me get a used car and/or repair my car, bills, credit card hardship programs, medical bills, and property taxes you can help me with. I have 3 credit cards, including Bank of America, that I am struggling to pay. My funds to fix the car are also going low, which is a concern as I need it for work. Please call me to discuss different options you can provide me. Looking forward to talking with you at your earliest convenience. Thank you
Luigi

Post by Luigi »

Hello Staff,
Thanks for the speedy response! I have several different bills. Chevron Gas card bills, Discover card, SMUD electric and PG & E gas bills, the county has a lien on my house for water and sewer , Citrus Heights water bill, Allied Waste Garbage bill is probably going to be next to put a lien, several of my credit cards are in collections along with my cell phone bill, that went into collection last January, the car repair bill, Direct TV just shut off and I only have 2 stupid months left to end that contract, but it will go into collections, same with Wells Fargo since my Life Insurance policy overdrafted I can't close the account even though I canceled my policy.. My dryer garbage disposal, dishwasher and garage door are broken and this house was built in 2004!
I am loaning my car and gas card to my friend who has a cleaning business that just had her company car repossessed, but she said if my power gets shut off I can live with her for a while, even though it's 900 square feet and with my dog that would be 6 dogs and a cat and 3 adults. She is paying me $10 a week for doing her laundry and putting extra gas in my car, hopefully she can pay for my insurance next month as well. She thinks my foot is too messed up for me to work doing cleaning with her crew. My car has 235,000 miles on it and needs more work. Amazing how hard times shows who your real friends are.

I actually still had a 760 FICO score about 2 years ago, not any more. I have gotten 1 interview a year for the last 4 years, my retirement is gone. Wish I could get a grant to help us all.
Berry

Post by Berry »

Hi, My family going thru very hard times now. We have very low income. My hours got cut at work and as for my mom, she’s senior citizen on SSI. No dad so it just we two with income the other two are in school. We behind on our all bills and all of our credit cards limited out. Rent is due. Please help us it's Easter coming up we are praying for a miracle to happen. Please email me back or let me know what I need to do to get help. Thank you so much!! Have a blessed day ;) Sent from my iPhone
PerryK

Post by PerryK »

I am contacting you because I need help with financial assistance. I have about $4,000 in credit card debt. I just want to pay my debt off as soon as possible. I am living on a low income right now. Can you please help me with this? Or do you know of any non-profit organizations that will be able to help me with this? Or can I apply for some kind of assistants. Please help me. Thank you very much. I hope to hear back from you real soon.