I'm a disabled mother desperate for debt help

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
fmegab

I'm a disabled mother desperate for debt help

Post by fmegab »

I'am a disabled single parent living only on $685.00 S.S.I a month,i have so many debts (credit card and medical) and monthly
bills that i cannot pay them all, My BOA bills and credit card is out of control ,i have to beg my 81 year old mother for help with my bills,and she does
what she can for me,i have to also beg her for food money,i have tried getting help everywhere my friends,
brothers & sisters,banks,credit cards, nebraska social sevices,and other state and government assistance programs
and no one will help me,I'm so afraid that i'm going to lose everything i have that i worked for all my life
because i am now disabled and can't work.
Please i need help ! there just has to be someone in this world who'll help me.
It's a terrible feeling to know that you are a american born citizen and cant get help with debts and bills,and you sit back and watch
mexican's and other nationalities come to the united states and the government offers and gives them everything
they want and need.it's just not fair.
" I'am a desperate mother begging for someone to help me ! "
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I'm a disabled mother desperate for debt help

Post by Admin »

The main site has info on many programs and services for getting help with bills, debts, mortgage and rent payments. As far as credit cards, try a hardship or debt management plan. Call Bank of America, negotiate, and ask for assistance. BOA does offer hardship, forbearnace, and other help for credit card debts and other bills. Here is various other info on credit card hardship programs.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rd_ha.html
fmegab wrote:I'am a disabled single parent living only on $685.00 S.S.I a month,i have so many debts (credit card and medical) and monthly
bills that i cannot pay them all, My BOA bills and credit card is out of control ,i have to beg my 81 year old mother for help with my bills,and she does
what she can for me,i have to also beg her for food money,i have tried getting help everywhere my friends,
brothers & sisters,banks,credit cards, nebraska social sevices,and other state and government assistance programs
and no one will help me,I'm so afraid that i'm going to lose everything i have that i worked for all my life
because i am now disabled and can't work.
Please i need help ! there just has to be someone in this world who'll help me.
It's a terrible feeling to know that you are a american born citizen and cant get help with debts and bills,and you sit back and watch
mexican's and other nationalities come to the united states and the government offers and gives them everything
they want and need.it's just not fair.
" I'am a desperate mother begging for someone to help me ! "