I have bad credit from past medical bills

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Newton Adam
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I have bad credit from past medical bills

Post by Newton Adam »

Hi, my name is Darlene horn. My husband and I are having a difficult time trying to find an apartment due to him having bad credit and eviction due to a past serious medical issue. I recently got evicted from my apartment and am homeless. The problem is September 29th, 2020 I was cleaning my microwave and STOVE. Mind you I had been complaining to the manager of the building, several times that I was getting little shocks on my fingers when I cleaned it before. Well one day I had been cleaning my stove and the microbe was brewing iced tea. Well my head hit the bottom of the microwave, causing my to go to the doctor, get high medical bills, and long story short it hurt my credit scores!
All I saw was lightning through my eyes and just getting jolted and was stuck to the stove! After being stuck the microwave shutdown, it through me across the room three feet. I sustained problems and injuries on my right and left side of my back. With pain shutting down my legs into my toes. I also injured my spinal cord. Leaving me to not be able to sit without a donut! I also already had red in my inner right lower elbow down into my fingers. I had learned to live with the ungodly pain. Well the pain now is so bed I am thinking of getting my median nerve cut.
Well my orthopedic surgeon came to me and we had a nerve cervical spine and right arm stimulator put in. I didn't have it long as my body rejected it. And it got infected, leading to medical issues While the leads and battery had to be removed ASAP. My Dr. Was in another country. I got rushed in the hospital as my wounds were leaking and using puss! Well a general surgeon was put on my case. I was in a hospital in a county where I didn't know anyone. They were trying to give me opiates pain killers after surgery, knowing of my addiction to them. After the second dose I wanted my Suboxone and Neurontinwhich was on my medication orders. The oxides we're being giving to me every six hours but only killed my pain for three. I demanded my Suboxone and they let me lay there in withdrawal for hours.
I had two inch long and dug to my spine in my back. When I returned home, the landlord asked me to come to the office and he asked me to make the lawsuit go away by painting my apartment and rugs and blinds and a free month rent, pizza, and cigarettes. Me being there alone I was very vulnerable. I agreed because he threatened to evict me.
I heard the phone call to take me off the list of evictions. My lawyer contacted me he said what they did was against the law as I was sick, had medical debt and he could not buy me off That's it wasn't notarized or a lawyer or witness present . The lawyer had to have deposition to have that letter withdrawn. The manager hated my husband. I paid for amenities of a microwave that. Was broke dishwasher flooding all the time. Garbage disposal kept breaking. The bottom entry door lock was always broken into. People lived in our hallways.
They always blamed my husband. They were always pulling the fire alarm. Back to the microwave incident. The wires throughout the house from the microwave we're reversed. My lawyer had l and I for electric. And he claimed my stove defective. They never replaced the stove, which only 1 burner worked, and the last couple months the stove exploded. My roof had a leak and was caving in. I had bubbles all down the wall from the leak. With lead paint. I was living in wet condition as my rug was wet from the roof. And it ruined my furniture. The rugs had mold coming throughout. The bathroom had no ventilation.
No window or fan. They wouldn't replace the bulbs. The squatters in the hallway used to bring all their stuff there and trash the hallway. Half the time the lights were out! My hot water was against the legal limit. It would mix. You would get scalded to death to freezing. They took us to court stating I didn't pay my rent from September to December due to the housing issues and medical bills. I had the rent and paid part of them months but after a couple months my lawyer advised me not to make contact with them, and the lawyer told me about the hit to my credit scores. So, I would put the rent in the box. I now have brain damage failed 2 hearing tests they want me to purchase hearing aids for 3,000.00 my eyes now have like a film over them. My esophagus has shrunk. I can't ember things. I slobber. My denture's we're damaged. I got deathly sick after the removal of the stimulate, I had to crawl to the bathroom. My blood pressure was running 90/45 laying down. Got rushed to the hospital. The manager kept threatening us.
Anyway, I'm having a hard time getting an apartment because they put an eviction on my husband's credit score but not mine. I need help with my utilities also. Please help us.
Karissa Kane

Re: I have bad credit from past medical bills

Post by Karissa Kane »

My name is Candace and I am a Westmoreland County, PA resident.  I have terrible credit from past bills (medical and credit) and I am in debt. I was just recently locked out of my prior home and I am currently homeless, I have no help from family or friends, and I have limited time to get all of my belongings and furniture out of my old residence. I need any assistance possible to find a place to live, fix my credit from medical bills and where I could take my belongings so I don’t lose everything. I have never been in a situation like this before, and have not asked for any previous help. Please let me know what is available to me, thank you
Sent from my iPhone
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I have bad credit from past medical bills

Post by Admin »

Yes, bad credit can lead to difficulty in getting housing these days, as landlords can (and usually do) credit checks. Try this for assistance to rebuild your credit.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... redit.html
Also explore the site to find other programs for those basic needs you have, and even look for a shelter too.
Karissa Kane wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:02 am I have terrible credit from past bills (medical and credit) and I am in debt. I was just recently locked out of my prior home and I am currently homeless, I have no help from family or friends, and I have limited time to get all of my belongings and furniture out of my old residence.