Owe creditors for school supplies

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Schaub
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Owe creditors for school supplies

Post by Schaub »

Hi good morning
  I stumbled across your website and I read carefully through everything. I was wondering if you guys have a program for assistance with paying off school supply bills and debts to a creditor. I have paid 800.00 dollars and my child and I are Basically homeless at this time and I can’t find a place that will actually rent to us due to the eviction. I am working but it’s making it really hard to continue to pay on a eviction and apply for these places that basically Denied us housing as soon as they see unpaid rent. I also owe creditors for the school supply debts. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Owe creditors for school supplies

Post by Admin »

One option is a credit builder loan. They can help you pay off the school supplies. But if you and your child are homeless, you have more pressing concerns. Find debt help from credit builder loans.
Schaub wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:08 pm Hi good morning
  I stumbled across your website and I read carefully through everything. I was wondering if you guys have a program for assistance with paying off school supply bills and debts to a creditor. I have paid 800.00 dollars and my child and I are Basically homeless at this time and I can’t find a place that will actually rent to us due to the eviction. I am working but it’s making it really hard to continue to pay on a eviction and apply for these places that basically Denied us housing as soon as they see unpaid rent. I also owe creditors for the school supply debts. Please help.