I am in debt with a VA loan

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Dow30000
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am in debt with a VA loan

Post by Dow30000 »

Hi, I am a Veteran living in Missouri. I need help paying off a VA loan. I also have a mountain off student loan debt. I have two young kids and we live paycheck to paycheck. . I also have credit card debt. I don't like asking for help but we could use some. I am an Oef/Oif veteran. Any help would be appreciated for the VA loan. Can you direct me to the right POC? Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I am in debt with a VA loan

Post by Admin »

Hi, Thank you for your service this Memorial Day. With your student loan debts, two kids, and other financial challenges, look into the VA Medical Care Hardship Program. This may be a good solutions for you to help with your VA loans and debts.
Dow30000 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 9:24 am Hi, I am a Veteran living in Missouri. I need help paying off a VA loan. I also have a mountain off student loan debt. I have two young kids and we live paycheck to paycheck. . I also have credit card debt. I don't like asking for help but we could use some. I am an Oef/Oif veteran. Any help would be appreciated for the VA loan. Can you direct me to the right POC? Thanks.