Summoned by a debt collection law firm

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Mondavi
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Summoned by a debt collection law firm

Post by Mondavi »

Hi, I reside in Putnam County, NY - 10537.
I have an issue in which I have been issued a summons by a debt collection law firm trying to get some money?
I just now am realizing that I am required to respond, and I have no idea how to fill out the form (I did not even know this) in essence I have a Debt Relief program I'm enrolled in since 6/2020.
The debt company being American Express Macys-also in the program, now I get the summons stating that it is Macys Citibank?!
So, the debt relief company is Guardian Debt Relief in NYC.
I have had no guidance from there - so I am a stay home Mom, my husband only provides and works - I do not receive any money from him as ever, only for groceries weekly in the amount of 150.00, and car  and health and living in home maintenance only.
He had me do this debt relief for hardship reasons. Can anyone provide me assistance to get help from this summons, and guidance, and mostuunfortunately for ProBook Free - as I've no income at all for going 14 years. Please advise me-
SoyB
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Summoned by a debt collection law firm

Post by SoyB »

Hello. I'm trying to find help. I have a water bill and a electric bill in disconnect and I'm unable to both and now I have been summoned by a debt collection firm. My husband is out of work and all of my money from my employment has went to pay are rent every month. Are landlords will not work out anything with us only demand there money every month so are family is in a very hard spot right now. I was denied through the job center for any assistance and I called several places and can't get help for my debts, bills, or advice on the summons from the collection agency I don't want my children to be without electricity or water but these places just want there money and I just really need help right now. If you can help me please email or call me. Thank you. Joyce