Report Wells Fargo debt consolidation loan

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
AkexT
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Report Wells Fargo debt consolidation loan

Post by AkexT »

Our problem is very complicated one and very serious and it deals with a major Bank, Wells Fargo. its deals not only with me and 2 sons but my mom and my dead father. We really need help dealing with our bills and the Wells Fargo loan we took out to consolidate our debts. We could become homeless illegally by Wells Fargo bank. We are trying to get someone to help us get a loan as well as fight all the fraud that occurred to a 70 year old woman and my deceased dad. This situation the unknowing is causing my sons PTSD to get worse sleeping issues thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Report Wells Fargo debt consolidation loan

Post by Admin »

If you are accusing Wells Fargo of something illegal/your homelessness, etc. then you should talk to an attorney. As far as debt consolidation loans, do not limit yourself to one bank or lender. If there was fraud, call an attorney or your state attorney general. Then find other resources here for loans to consolidate debts.
AkexT wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:35 am Our problem is very complicated one and very serious and it deals with a major Bank, Wells Fargo. its deals not only with me and 2 sons but my mom and my dead father. We really need help dealing with our bills and the Wells Fargo loan we took out to consolidate our debts. We could become homeless illegally by Wells Fargo bank. We are trying to get someone to help us get a loan as well as fight all the fraud that occurred to a 70 year old woman and my deceased dad. This situation the unknowing is causing my sons PTSD to get worse sleeping issues thank you.
Mandiandfamily

Post by Mandiandfamily »

Hello! I hope you're having a good day! I have a traumatic brain injury and I just have the darndest time trying to find help to consolidate my wells Fargo Debts. I'm 32 with no parents and no one else to help me. I tend to lose concentration and my short term memory is to the point where I can't focus long enough to figure out what I need to do to find section 8 housing or where and how to find and get financial assistance for my Wells Fargo bills. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you so much for your time
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi,
Wells Fargo has many assistance programs, including for debt consolidation. Now will they help someone with brain injury/disability? No idea. But if you have enough financial means or income to consolidate, they may. Read more on help from Wells Fargo.
Mandiandfamily wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:45 am Hello! I hope you're having a good day! I have a traumatic brain injury and I just have the darndest time trying to find help to consolidate my wells Fargo Debts. I'm 32 with no parents and no one else to help me. I tend to lose concentration and my short term memory is to the point where I can't focus long enough to figure out what I need to do to find section 8 housing or where and how to find and get financial assistance for my Wells Fargo bills. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you so much for your time